Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage >>>2011 Heavy Rebel Weekender: North Carolina<<<

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JeffreyJames, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

I may need to change my quote. Hillarious :D

2. KROWN Kustoms

KROWN Kustoms

Pre-registered yesterday and printed my tickets, its definately a go. Gettin a little antsy, come on Friday!

3. sinticket

sinticket

Damnit Del, you done made me go and do it... that is the best looking shiner I think I have ever seen :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  4. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

You guys are like starving puppies...

Hate to tell you but Bella Donna is not going to be at Heavy Rebel. Her 300 pound half sister SLOPPY DONNA might be there though.

5. hotdamn

hotdamn

dude be nice! thick girls need love too! and there are plenty of hot little skinny girls to admire.

there's always someone for everybody!

sorry I brought up bella, can we get back to the cars now:D

6. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Oh I'm not attacking thick girls Del. I was just pointing out the sloppy and haphazardly put together ones that'll be rolling around in the mud....or pudding.....or cream corn....or whatever they've whipped for this year! :D I can appreciate them all.

Here's Hot Damn's car last month and I'm sure we can shame him into having that roof in sealer by this weekend. Let him know what else you'd like him to have done by this weekend. :D
    [​IMG]

7. hotdamn

hotdamn

Youre killing me smalls!!! :D

8. hotdamn

hotdamn

with that said :) my goal is roof in sealer, vent windows frames in and maybe beltline trim? Just depends on how much I have to modify my trim to make it work as I am about out of tig gas and my truck is loaded with crap that I dont have time to unload!

may have to make time... we'll see.

thankfully Flat-Foot is a super sweet dude and is going to come help me get my roof dialed:D

9. hotdamn

hotdamn

are you driving the car in your avatar?

looks pretty rad, got any pics you can post.

10. 292belair

292belair

I know my Belair don't quite make the year cutoff but the 40 has internal probs, so I guess I'll have to bring my hotwaterhalfdozen Belair. See ya'll there. Jacky.

11. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Oh dear please tell me you won't have to use a mig welder like the rest of us sniffle sniffle....:D:D:D

Do it do it do it do it!!!!

12. cookiemonster131

cookiemonster131

Delton you are much farther ahead of me on this weekend of progress happening... this is a first?!

13. hotdamn

hotdamn

no I have already tig'd the holes in the roof I just have to finish the vent window frames and would rather use the tig for a cleaner weld:)

14. hotdamn

hotdamn

tater that may have something to do with I didnt take apart key componants to my car and bank on oriellys to have the right stuff:)

now go drive 7 hours and get them drums!!! :D :D :D

15. hotrod_willie

hotrod_willie

The Orca Betty. Is Orca like the killer whale or is it orca like sound a pig makes. Please clear this up.

16. hotrod_willie

hotrod_willie

Thanks for the very nice comments. Hope the car make there and back. Still work on all bugs out of it.

Attached Files:

17. hotdamn

hotdamn

damn what a beautiful ride!

and JJ is talking about orca as in whale.

so mean JJ!

your gonna give me an eating disorder..

18. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Naw that was Sinticket (Dustin) and Skeeter (Skeeter):). He might be coming up though this year. Word on the street is that an Iron Lords might have his car in this years Jalopyrama.......yet to be determined though.

19. cookiemonster131

cookiemonster131

I have bet on worse... i have not thrown in the towel yet just weighing me options... i have 99 hours until saturday AM at 6 am.... :eek:

20. Colville

Colville

you can doooo ittttt!

21. hotdamn

hotdamn

so does any one in the piedmont area have a set of 49-56 caddy front drums for sale or borrow:)

22. hotdamn

hotdamn

thanks bro, I really appreciate that. Myself along with some help from a few friends worked pretty damn hard to make it happen:)

It was my first chop, there are things I would do differently but hey, its done right and you got to learn somewhere right? :)

23. BigScott666

BigScott666
    from East Coast

2 more days.............

24. redhumphries

redhumphries

hey delton bring the frames to my shop and use my tig if you want its setting there we even have electricity to make it work haha

25. cookiemonster131

cookiemonster131

well not due to trying or friends offering anything and everything but unless a set of NOS brake drums pop up or Kanter decides to ship the brake drums tomorrow (i was told friday at the earliest) I am out....

I am pretty embarassed....

26. grapp

grapp

Ahhh don't sweat it cookiemonster, shit happens...better to be safe then sorry

27. blowerdude

blowerdude
    from shelby nc

Hotdamn, yeah gonna drive the 33. I bought it last December from Hamber Chopt 34 and have worked on it pretty hard since then, checked the odometer tonight have put a little over 4K miles on it. 105 miles round trip to work and back and I drive it every chance I get. Really does pretty good right now.

Attached Files:

28. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Blowerdude, I am so damn stoked to see that car. I was hoping you were going to come to our autofair after party but no luck. Then I heard you were selling the car so it was looking like I was Shit out Of Luck!!! You should meet up with us and ride on up!!!! I can't wait!!! We no officially have TWO REAL HOT RODS going!!!

29. blowerdude

blowerdude
    from shelby nc

JJ, I'm gonna try to catch you guys Sat. morn. Thought about selling the car a while back but ain't gonna happen. Hell, I cant get enough of it right now. I was planning to come to the party with Daron G. and his buddies but was out of town at a race. I live about 10 mi. from Shadyside as the crow flies and missed Steel in Motion show cause I was at a race, got back about 8:30 Sat night but most everyone was gone. Tried to get my neighbor to drive my car down there but he wouldn't do it.

30. hotdamn

hotdamn

blowerdude, I saw you had Juniors old coupe in your profile pics, did you wind up with it?

I heard it was is SC somewhere?