Register now to get rid of these ads!

breeder,this sucks

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by xderelict, Jun 16, 2011.

1. chubbie

chubbie

Breeder, we had hard rains tonite, and i've been watching the weather in your area. looks like you got a lot of rain too. way to much! all of this water has to go past your house?? thinking of you guys down there

2. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Yup! We had 4.5 inches and it came right down the fox river! So I'm officially hosed on getting back to my house now! This will blow out all the rock they laid I'n, ad they still haven't declared it as a disaster, so they will NOT fix it again! If I was disappointed I'n the government before, that's not holding a candle to what I'm feeling now! Btw, if ur gonna b living I'n ur motorhome for more then a couple days, buy some leveling jacks! Thougt this bastard was gonna start rolling last night! Wow

3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Hey Eric. Sorry I missed is yesterday.
    Todd reed
    RR-1 box 192a
    Alexandria, mo
    I'll b moving again tomorrow, but I have my mail ladies cell phone , so she will know where ta take my mail! Bonus to having a small rural area!:D
    Thx bud!
    Todd

4. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

This just keeps dragging out.We moved a club members Mom out of the flood plain in Council Bluffs yesterday.They lived in the same home for 48 years.Basement had water and the threat of a levy break made them proactive.My daughter took a storage unit for the same reason.
    I know you farm.I'm assuming the area under water around the house were your planted fields.This just continues to suck. Todd,if you need anything, the SOT will be glad to help.

5. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Yeah dick, they were fields! Lol
    It's supposed to clear up after tonight for 6 days, but I'll believe it when I see it! ;)

6. breederswife

breederswife

I cannot express to all of you how much you mean to our family. Your thoughts, prayers, words, and actions are a blessing from God. If you know anything about me, I have a little bit of a hard time accepting help. It is my nature to try and take care of everything myself and as a young dumb kid, I in no way could see what I was getting myself into by marrying Breeder, he has turned out to be a lot, I repeat a lot of work! Tomorrow we will be married 14 years. We certainly had no idea that this flooding situation was where we would find ourselves. We would not be making it as a family without all of the people that God has placed in our lives. It isn't that I am just grateful for the financial help during this time, but I feel God's grace through all of you. It amazes me how much you all care, the ones who have never met us all the way to the ones of you who know Breeder very well and still love him;) I don't have all the right words here and I am sorry that I don't have the time to post on each thread as the restaurant is keeping me busy between everything else which is a blessing as well, but please know that I love you all and that God's grace be returned to you through the love you have shown our family.

7. Shana, myself, Dave and my brother up here would drop everything and come down to help you guys if you need it. Just let us know.

8. Gerg

Gerg

We are all thinking of you I dunno what else to say i will call you tomorrow fuzzy nuts

9. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

Happy Anniversary you two wild and crazy kids....

10. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Happy Anniversary. Hope you are doing okay.

11. Diamond49

Diamond49

On the sad note, Tiger Mark & I are keeping you in our prayers and thoughts that from this point forward, things will be on the brighter side. Just holler if we can do something for you.
    Now, Happy Wedding Anniversary. You two crazy loving kids.

12. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Gina, only one of us is a kid! And it ISN'T me!;) thanks for the kind words n prayers everyone! One a brighter note:
    The rivers even deeper today! 3 floods I'n 2 weeks! Yes! :rolleyes: we are waiting on the water co to turn h2o on at gramps place today. Then I'll pack up the motorhome and move it there for the rest of the yr,(or summer I hope)
    Least there I won't have to pester my uncle Dale with shower and bathroom for us! He doesn't mind, but he may after a couple months!:D
    So for our anniversary, I'm getting shana here very own toilet and shower! Luv ya baby! ;)
    Stay tuned for my new business opening spring 2012....
    BREEDERS WATERMELON AND FIREWOOD STAND!

13. Harms Way

Harms Way

Hang in there Bud,... Praying for you and your family.

14. Sincere Best Wishes on your Anniversary today. Here's hoping all the future ones are happier.

15. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

Happy Anniversary Shana and Toddy! Keep in mind, If you's guys need anything, I'm just a few hours away and happy to help out any way I can!

16. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Hey guys, happy anniversary. Just remember that a few years from now you'll look back on all this and say DAMN, THAT SUCKED!!!!!

Keepin' you guys in our thoughts and prayers.

17. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Toddy, u have 888 post man! Dontcha know that's the sign of the overweight beast?
    :D
    Thx bro! Means a lot man! George, thx again to u! Really dig ur avatar pic!

18. jipp

jipp

sorry for the loss.. we lost our house in the flood of 94.. i cant offer any help other my condolence.. which dose not help much. but its the best i can do im afraid.. keep postive.. and just remember, tomorrow's will be a better days. chris.

19. slammed

slammed

[​IMG] Worship ME! I command it!!

20. Jon SSS

Jon SSS

I've never seen someone get kicked in the ass so many times and have such an updeat outlook. I would have put a mast on my house and sailed it into oblivion. You are a strong man.

21. MikeRose

MikeRose
    from Yuma, AZ

Happy anniversary... today is me and my wife's too. Sorry to see all the crap that has come your way lately. Hope everything turns out well.

22. Speedrome

Speedrome
    from Irving, TX

Todd,

Sounds like you are holding strong with the mess happening around you. I know you have been through some tough times but I think back to your post on Thanksgiving 2010. Where you talked about being thankful.

i havent been around alot this yr....lifes been throwin me and mine, curveball after curveball, and i cant swing for shit!
    havent touched or even seen my hot rod since a week or so after our car show! personal stuff keeps me from doing things i should be! not drinking like a breeder" was a good start! im realizing rapidly that theres more important things in this world! and 2 of those things are now 8 and 11!!!
    im very thankful my wife is kind enough to stick it out with a tool like myself and for that i thank her! alot of you have met me, so youll understand!

Happy Anniversary and keep focused on the more important things in this world, your wife and kids!

Bart

23. chubbie

chubbie

Breeder, they are sand bagged all the way to Minot ND! the mountains have snow that won't even thaw out before new snow! I wish i knew what to say. Were HIGH and DRY here, Its along way north but we do have room. and you would be so welcome

24. fearnoevo

fearnoevo
    from Iowa

My daughter took a great picture right after the tornado in 2008. Really helps bring you back to your senses.

I can tell you this from personal experience after the floods of 2008, the road to recovery is a long one. It looks to me from reading the last few posts from you, that you are well on that road.

Its funny how it hits you. You go to look for something a year or two later and its gone. Then you remember why. Some of those moments are the hardest.

We lost about 30K in 2008. That pales in comparison to the losses you are facing, and that many of our neighbors did back then.

Best wishes for you and your family.

25. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Gang, I'm on here for a sec! Internet less till next week now that we moved yet again! Text or call me @ 309-337-0096 if ya need something! Imma try to check it once a day if a Ivey out here to dales! Luv to all!
    Breeder
    Email is [email protected] and I may find someone I'n town to check it! Peace!

26. 03GMCSonoma

03GMCSonoma

Here is some pictures of the Omaha/Bellevue area flooding. As you see, the interstate and railroad tracks are under water.

http://eomahaforums.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=11393

Most of you can be thankful you aren't living here and within 2 miles of the river.

03 Sonoma

27. sololobo

sololobo

28. sololobo

sololobo

29. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Hey gang! Checkin I'n right fast! Won't have Internet till the 6th of July. Water has went down again but haven't been able to get to the house due to the road really screwed now! They FINALLY DECLARED it a disaster last night so here's hoping! Luv to ya all and I'll get caught up on my emails I'n 5 days! Take care!
    Todd

30. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

Finally some good news.