Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Billetproof 2011 Chehalis, Wash pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rob-redm, Jun 25, 2011.

1. JDocherty

JDocherty

... more shots from NW Billetproof 2011

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

As the night wore on the yard got a bit full

Dude, love that front yard picture..[/QUOTE]

3. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

We got a little out of hand. Had a blast. See ya next year.

Attached Files:

4. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

I loved seeing the lowriders at the cruise and the few that showed up at the show. tried to get a few pictures of them rolling the streets but they caught me offguard and did not get my camera set up to get a clean shot... I am leaning on taking the 51 I just got in that direction..

5. 64LeSabre455

64LeSabre455
    from Adkins, Tx

I know that car!
    Mr 48Chev, you should have stopped and said Hi!

I'll post up some shots from the caravan and of the show, in a few!

6. 64LeSabre455

64LeSabre455
    from Adkins, Tx

7. genosslk

genosslk

Thanks for the pictures..... My camera went to another family when my back was turned.... I hope they like it, I did for about 7 years.... I'm trying to upload pictures into my computer from you guys so thanks a bunch for your efforts!

8. 64LeSabre455

64LeSabre455
    from Adkins, Tx

Here are a few more!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Had a good time at the show! So many Cars to see. I would have taken more photos but the battery died!
    Looks like this will be my Last Billetproof Northwest.

9. roundvalley

roundvalley

Is it just me or can you see the ghost in wind sheild of the Diamond T?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  10. just wanted to thank the Washington DOT for the great heads up on the two bumps signs ( and placed right at the bumps(more like drop offs) ) on South bound I-5 . I spoke to alot of people about thoses bumps, they were really bad.

11. tattedfordguy

tattedfordguy

[​IMG]
    This car is sick with it...

12. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

That belongs to my Buddy Sean, All I see is the window sticker. Who knows

Quote "I loved seeing the lowriders at the cruise and the few that showed up at the show. tried to get a few pictures of them rolling the streets but they caught me offguard and did not get my camera set up to get a clean shot... I am leaning on taking the 51 I just got in that direction.. "

Im glad you dug um I had a little trouble talkin a few of the guys into coming. Tried to tell um we are all into the same thing. Worked out well, and I enjoyed cruzin the fairgrounds.
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

13. A Rodder

A Rodder

That's terrible. I swear the last five times we've stayed at a motel things have been stolen. From our camera at Crescent City to snacks to Christinas make up etc. I hate thieves. Well hopefully it won't deter you guys from going next year.

Joe

14. k-member

k-member

A few neat cars I have never seen like the 30 model A coupe with the Y-block and the chopped 60 Ford was handsome as well.

15. bloodyjack

bloodyjack

No kidding my arse left my seat about a foot. I have started wearing my lap belt since.
    I swear it nearly threw me out of the roadster.

16. TMoney

TMoney

I almost locked up all fours trying not to hit the first one. A buddy went airborne and was lucky he made it back down to earth in one piece.

17. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

Show kinda sucked in my opionion. Lots of newer and muscle cars. Not much in the name of venders but a good excuse to drink some beer, talk to friends, and meet new friends. The Cruise was more of a parking lot. The presence of the police did a good job keeping the rowdyness down, but also did a good job of scaring the shit out of EVERYONE. Some cops were nice though. I got pulled over but didnt get a ticket for not stoping completely at the cruise. All night long you could see the red and blues flashing. I know alot of people that didnt participate in the cruise for fear their car would be impounded or pulled over like mine. Word of mouth spreading about this show isnt good. Seems like the number of cars was down from past years. Bands were OK-ish. Only thing that made the show worth it was camping and drinking with some good friends. And the doughnuts were amazing!

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/F6u4_gWv9fU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. mckustoms

mckustoms

Showed up Saturday around noon. Had a good time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  19. bloodyjack

bloodyjack

Yeah I agree.
    I was horrified at the amount of ratty cars trailered to the event.
    Maybe they should change the T shirts from no trailer queens to no trailer tramps

20. Thanks for posting up the pix guys. Dynaflash- you were having way too much fun out in the field.

21. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

Nah, we wernt having any fun at all :p

22. april may

april may

The lack of vendors is because they are out of business. So you can't blame Billetproof on that. And there are shitty cars at EVERY SHOW I've ever been to. Ever. Hotrodarama, Santa Maria, LSRU, ect. Usually it's a volunteer running the gates. I'll travel across the country for the "perfect" show, so if anyone knows where it's at let me know. :D And I don't want to make this a bitch fest, but if I remember right, Marty weren't you saying the same shit in previous years? Don't go if you don't dig it. Chances are it's never gonna be "perfect".

23. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

Well i understand that its not perfect, as its still a young show. What im saying is that word of mouth between hotrodders is not to go its not worth it. I love going for the cruise, and the only way i like this show is ya gotta camp. Camping makes the weekend worth it in my opinion.

And there was no year cut off this time. What the heck is that?

24. EchoOfGecko

EchoOfGecko

Hit some pretty knarly expansion joints coming northbound as well, at one of the bridges. I think I dented my rim on one of them.

25. Trashed & Hammered

Trashed & Hammered
    from HR,Oregon

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

Checking out at that Lincoln Zepher was the only time during that show that I stopped smelling horse crap. :p

26. bloodyjack

bloodyjack

Yah that is the word in the Seattle Hotrod community, I texted a bunch of Seattle hard core traditional guys who have been every year looking for a caravan and none of them were even bothering to attend. I had to do the Seattle stretch on my own, I found some Tacoma guys on the Hamb to do the second half with.

27. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

Got that right. Saw them coming just in time to grit my teeth, and wait for the carniage. Good test for the welds though. Glad to say the '41 performed flawlessly.
    This was my first Billetproof, so I had no gripes. Probably the best show I've been to in a LONG time. felt good to be a participant with my own kind.

28. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

:DI had a blast liked every car but that goofy lookin Nash.
    Love ya Marty

29. Paul

Paul
    Editor

good to have someone to run with,
    your overdrive kept you right in my rearview
    while my motor was spinning to a high pitch

'meant to stop by and visit but I took off early,
    took the scenic route back, much more "civilized" than the cannon ball run down

30. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

Ouch man, major ouch :D