Register now to get rid of these ads!

get over yourself

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by capefearcanvas, Jun 23, 2011.

1. hey crew....been cking your site for a few months nice way to take the edge off of the day...... wife recently passed away and its me and the four boys thanks

2. Tony

Tony

Welcome to the HAMB, and VERY sorry to hear of your loss!!
    Do you have any projects in the works or anything on the road? If so, post up some pics and details so we can check em out.
    And if not, hope you do soon! Be a great thing to do with the kids for sure :)

Tony

3. 22rdstrguy

22rdstrguy

Welcome to the board, sorry to here to hear of your loss, my condolences to you and your boys.
    You have come to a great site with great people and a lot of info, hope you enjoy it here which I'm sure you will .
    Building a rod with the kids is a great way to get your mind focused on something that can bring your family together.
    What are you and the boys building and or getting? If there is something you need for your build let me know and I'll see if I can help.
    Cheers, Kim.

4. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

I, too, am sorry to learn your loss. But, very likely great memories.
    Four boys?
    FOUR?!! That's a pit crew!!
    You absolutely must get going on a project for your sake and the boys. Think of what you'll be sharing, learning, building and eventually driving.

5. Sorry to hear for your loss. Hope to see pics of your project(s). Welcome.

6. 32-3 WINDOW

32-3 WINDOW
    from utah

sorry to hear of your loss , my prayers go out to you and your family , welcome to the hamb from utah