Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm celebrating ten years HAMB membership today

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Adam F, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Adam F

Adam F

Last week I was updating my profile and realised that I was coming up to 10 years membership on the HAMB. So to celebrate today I renewed my ALLIANCE membership – I couldn’t think of a better way of saying a big thanks to Ryan for hosting this forum!

I would also like to say a big thanks to all of those who take the time to share stories, pictures and knowledge. It is really cool to be sitting on the other side of the world and see the weekends event pics from California or Texas or where ever.

Likewise it has been great to have exchanged information with across the globe - in some cases those members are no longer with us. The HAMB really has a been a sensational source of inspiration and ideas.

“Dedicated to spreading the gospel of traditional hot rods and customs to hoodlums worldwide.”

I would also like to acknowledge Ryan’s vision. Though at times some participants forget that message, one of the great things about the HAMB is the rise in international content. To me it is fantastic to see chopped Shoeboxes from South America, Rods in Germany, Kustoms in Sweden, not to mention the Japanese threads! The HAMB really has played a significant role in bringing together like minded hoodlums worldwide!

Pesonally it was also the catalyst for me finding my club and hooking up with like-minded individuals.

Here’s to another ten years!
    Adam

Attached Files:

2. Bobby Green

Bobby Green

Hey Adam, Me too... Congrats.
    Although, with only 294 posts. You've got some catching up to do.

3. Adam F

Adam F

Hey Bobby Congrats!

Yep - I am more of the strong silent type :)

I was over in L.A last year- we called past your shop but you were closed for the day! Was cool to see the yard and huts anyway. If I ever get back over will come by again.

Adam

4. He talks way too much.....:):D

but quality is always better than quantity, some of these guys with 2k posts within 12 months need to breathe a bit...

Props to your celebration, great to see your still around, and share your sentiment...

Drewfus:)