Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rod Reunion Bowling Green KY/ Whos' Going?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 64gtoguy, Mar 25, 2011.

1. 64gtoguy

64gtoguy

Some one correct me if I'm wrong. I think 72.

2. oldschoolrodr39

oldschoolrodr39
    from marion,il

i believe its 72 also

3. the-rodster

the-rodster

I have a question about tickets !!!!

I mailed my registration (show and shine) in on the deadline, June 3rd.

I get an email on 6/7 with info for printing out my tickets, but when I follow the link and put in my transaction id and pin, I get "Sorry, will call and mail out tickets cannot be printed"

The check cleared on the 6/9

I haven't received anything in the mail.

What did you guys get when you pre-registered??

Rich

4. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

In my opinion they are calling them "will call" tickets which means that you must pick up your tickets at the gate.

5. oldschoolrodr39

oldschoolrodr39
    from marion,il

i got my tickets and window card last week, but last year i registered late,and had to get them at will call booth and front gate. i would call em to make sure though

6. Flipper

Flipper
    from Kentucky

My confirmation e-mail said the credentials will be mailed. I hadn't seen anything yet so I called....they will be at will call.

If you have questions call Amber at NHRA 626-914-4761

7. the-rodster

the-rodster

I picked my stuff up at Holiday Inn at lunch, at the "will call" desk.

Rich

8. american opel

american opel
    from ohio

i was trying to make it but its a no go because of my motor.i tryed to thrash it back together then found out the wrist pins didnt like where they were so they decided to try and go though the cylinder walls!!!hopefully ill be at the gasser nats.though with a new 390!!

9. Hot Rod Willys

Hot Rod Willys
    from Ohio

I am heading down in the morning, I have never missed one. Its my favorite event of the year!

10. 64gtoguy

64gtoguy

11. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

leaving in the am

12. oldschoolrodr39

oldschoolrodr39
    from marion,il

heading out in 30 minutes

13. 64Cyclone

64Cyclone

Any updates on the show and the weather? Radar shows some nasty stuff north.

14. Asphalt Outlaw Hero

Asphalt Outlaw Hero
    from Dixie

It'll either rain or it won't........
    Aint stoppin me!

15. 5150

I saw oldschooler's, gtoguy,and flipper's trucks. I was the guy that threw a flier for the Southeastern Truck Nationals in your truck.

16. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

You want hot. Go to the Frog Follies in Evansville, In. in August.

17. FlamedChevy

FlamedChevy

Thursday and Friday were great... Tons of cars and great racing....Saw some friends and met some new ones. Saw Carlos too. What a guy.....Saturday was wet walked the venders again. No racing so we left early.

18. 64gtoguy

64gtoguy

Just Got Home. Man did it rain today !!!! I didn't get to meet any of you guys like I wanted to. I saw Denise,,,, leaving,,,,,,, saw Flippers truck and Oldschoolrodder39 although I didn't realize who it was until he was in his truck and leaving,,,,,,,,Sorry Man. I would have spoken to you........... I had a Great Time all weekend,,,, My buddy and I rode around in his 64 Plymouth Cop Car and had a blast.

19. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

Yeah,I was gonna go today and even took a vacation day at work so I could, but woke to the sound of thunder and rain this morning so I sadly went on in to work, cancelled my vacation day and worked:(...:rolleyes:

I hope someone post some pics from the fair weather days :)

20. spoons

spoons
    from ohio

Event cancelled.....Hemi Dude was almost home to Ohio when I called him @ 5:00pm

Started Raining here @ Back to the 50's @ 1:30pm and didn't quit till 7:15pm

21. KoolKat-57

KoolKat-57
    from Dublin, OH

We left this morning due to heavy rain, now see live broadcast on bang shift.com!

22. Been watching on bang shift for hours. Great coverage, but got to go and do some work.
    THANKS BANGSHIFT!!!!

23. oldschoolrodr39

oldschoolrodr39
    from marion,il

dang looked for the hamb tent all day friday,didnt realize it was behind the first pic i took all weekend!! lol added few shots of the clouds from hotel friday night before storm nasty!!! ended up coming home after all the rain sat ,left at noon,got hour away and the freakn sun comes out. NICE!!!!!:mad:

GONNA POST ALL MY PICS IN PIC THREAD WHEN I GET EM LOADED

Attached Files:

24. 35touring

35touring
    from Kentucky

It was great to meet you, and thanks for dinner again. Good to see you & Tom arrived home ok. Can't believe theuy are racing again right now.

25. dmikulec

dmikulec

I passed that B&W as I was heading east on the Bluegrass Pkwy near E-town. Nice looking, even from a distance. :cool:

26. snaptwo

snaptwo

Even "Wild Willie's" ashes couldn't keep the rain away, usually does though. "Winged Express" lost the blower on Mike's burnout against Rat Trap. No time for repair as Mike has to fly home early. Mousie is some kind of bummed out because they couldn't make the show for the fans ! Brian and Chad are to be given an award for hanging in with the Bang Shift coverage . Perhaps this was bad Ju-Ju or the planets weren't aligned right ,who knows.

27. Flipper

Flipper
    from Kentucky

We stuck it out and waited for the rain to pass) not many from the car show did). We had a pretty decent time just relaxing and watching it rain.

Cacklefest in the daytime wasn't quite as cool, but understandable under the circumstances. It turned out to be a nice evening for racing. We left after the second round of fuel cars....my 11 year old had finally had enough.

She was there from 6:30 AM until 9:15 PM .....She handled the 6 hours of rain amazingly well.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  28. olddrags

olddrags
    from ky

Stuck around til about 3 Saturday, Met a lot of Hambers! Some serious stormin going on here this morning! Hope everyone has a safe trip home!
    Bobby D.

29. It turned out to be a great night of racing. Glad we stuck it out. Great to meet all of you at the Saturday meet and great, to bad it could have been held in my car.:rolleyes:

30. 64gtoguy

64gtoguy

Here 's a few pics. that I took. I get into checking out details on cars and forget to take pictures....... But a couple of things that I liked. In the background is the Black and White that we rode around in. People loved it ...

Attached Files: