Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rat Rod Reunion Knoxville, TN

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rbroadster, Apr 6, 2005.

1. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

I think Bullet boy, and his club are doing tech. Were seatbelts original equip. on your car??:D I don't have any experience, with a flagman,that was WAY before my time:D Sparky

2. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

BTTT For the later come Johnnies:D

3. TINGLER

TINGLER

New development on my part.

I'm now planning on bringing my airbrush set up with me....so I'll be leaving hella early. I doubt the Poor Boys will want to travel that early, so you guys will be on your own getting to Ratster's house. Sorry, no convoy for me.

I probably won't even be stopping in a Ratster's before I go to the track. I'll want to be getting there early to set up my get up......

If anyone needs directions to Ratster's place, just PM me or Ratster. Its not too hard to find.

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

This is your mother talking......whether they are mandatory or not at the track, instal those seatbelts :D Extra cookies for you if you do. :D

5. yeah, yeah, yeah.....you're just SKEERED of us Poor Boys :eek: :D :D

You doing shirts, Jason, or?? Should I bring a nice clean one with me so I can score a "von Tingler Original"?

6. TINGLER

TINGLER

I'll be bringing a bin full of clean white T-shirts. I supply the shirt WITH the painting. :D

7. ratster

ratster

Dude, how will they find my shack? Forget the air brushes, you wont have time. If you guys need direction let me know.

8. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Hey Rich! would it be better If we all just meet at the track? I'm thinking after 10am will be too late. I want to make some practice runs.:D Whadda ya think Joker?? Sparky

9. ratster

ratster

it's up to you guys, don't much matter to me. i'm just happy to be getting my merc roof home. haha

10. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

Bullet Boy is supposed to save a big space for all of us.

11. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

I'll be waiting for you guys ,at the track. BTW requirements to run-Helmet.seatbelts,puke tank. bolted down battery. Bring your own NITRO!:D Sparky

12. 31sadan

31sadan

Got the day off ,So I'll be making the trip from S.C.

13. TINGLER

TINGLER

BTTT....

What happens if it rains!?!?!?!?!?

We're supposed to have T-storms all day on Saturday. :mad:

Note: I may or may not be bringing all my airbrush equiptment if it rains. Shheessh....is this getting to be confusing for anyone else besides ME?

14. ratster

ratster

its only water so bring soap!

15. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Rain Rain Go Away, Come again ,another day!! Loke maybe HRR??:D Sparko

16. bigron

bigron

i'll be watching the weather. not driving 5 hrs to be in the rain

17. Kulturepimp

Kulturepimp

does anyone have the website for this show?

18. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

The Weather forcast calls for 'scattered thunderstorms" for Knoxville,TN:( Looks like it's gonna be a crapshoot? hopefully the track will be" between "the showers:confused: Sparky:D

19. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Rain or shine,I'm going ,dog-gonnit:mad: sparky

20. TINGLER

TINGLER

If I can get my steering figured out....then I'll be there RAIN OR SHINE.

(actually, I'll be there no matter what.....just hopefully not in a 1989 buick)

If its rainy, I'm NOT bringing the airbrush stuff...and I'll probably be late because I'll have to travel the backroads with the Fairlane and its rain unfriendly SLICKS. :D

Oh my, what we do for "fun" :confused: :D

21. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Slicks! In the Rain??:eek: You are crazyer than I am dude!! I thought you would have at least some swappers on it. I'm a wuss,i'll be there with Radials:confused: Be carefull, see ya saturday! :D Sparky

22. rowdy

rowdy

if you dont like the weather in tennessee, just give it 15 minutes or so it'll change.

23. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

That's why I'm going. Too good to miss the "Hambdrags South":D Spark-O

24. ratrodford

ratrodford

well im coming in th 47 and bringing along a couple of confederates......i guess we will see yall there......................let the road gods be looking down on all of us for a safe trip........

25. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Cool RRF! Anyone know what the class breaks are? I know it's a 1/8 mile deal. Seeya:D Sparky

26. hollywud

hollywud

I know this has been done Time after time But....To the Poor Boys....Who is Coming ,Who isnt,Who has had a Change of mind Due to weather,Change in plans???I will Most definently be there...Sparky,Butcher,Sea-saw,Bobby?all in?We Gotta Get Greg to Go too.I spoke with Von Tingler On the Phone and we are trying to get the FINAL decisions and all the other stuff together.Lemme Know.

El Conquistador:D

27. Sorry bros..... I wont be there...... I got ALOT to do this weekend. I'm pullin' a motor and tranny to put in my '49 cause the 350 is givin' me trouble and I wanna get it right before the Cumberland Run ( thats my goal anyway). I'll be goin' to the "Big Olds" party though. I'll probably bee a little late though cause I don't get off work till 5 P.M.

BTW, My donor 400 SBC is commin' out of a '72 Elky if anybody needs parts, I'll be parting it out. Body is in decent shape with a factory cowl hood. Someone might could use the frame to subframe somethin'...... anyway, it's gotta go........let me know

28. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

I'm going to Mikes fri. night Then to my "dotter's" house, then to the strip in the AM 8-9ish. Greg is a no show, and sends his apoligies. The Roadster is sellin' on e-bay, and Him and the O.L. are having a large yard sale. I will be with my Son(Bruiser),and Jungle Julie:D Seeyall! SPARKTICUS:D

29. hollywud

hollywud

Sorry to hear that C-span...But Looking forward to hear that you will be at Mike's on Fri Night.Here is the skinny on whats going on..Who ever wants to caravan Over to the Drags.....I will be meeting everyone who is still interested at the Lebanon Tn. exit...#239 or Usually known as hwy 70 at 5:00am on saturday...Yes I said 5:00 AM..From there i will be Running up to exit 301 to meet up with Von Tingler and from there we will stop by Ratsters Place and then on to the Drags...Lemme know if you still wanna roll out together!:D :D

30. TINGLER

TINGLER

Yep, that sounds about right.
    You'll be here by 6:00 and then we'll be at Ratster's at around 9:00- 9:30 ish.

Hows that sound Ratster?