Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Some new die cast from M2 Machines

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sean72, Jun 7, 2011.

1. sean72

sean72

Junkyardjeff, try this link with a list of sellers. You will find some on-line retailers there. http://m2machines.com/where_to_buy.php

Thanks,
    Sean

2. Sweet! I hope they are the clear ones, the colored ones are meh. IMHO
    I do like the '57 Ford that is half and half, though.
    I have most all the clear ones, missing the '54 Belair Chase I think.
    Those are what got me started with M2.

Any plans for a Edsel?
    Thanks, Rogue

[​IMG]

3. sean72

sean72

Rogue, Nice photo. The Edsel is on our list, but not slated to go into production right now. We are just entering our 4th year as a company so we have a lot of castings to make.

Thanks, Sean

4. sean72

sean72

Just wanted to give you guys an update on the Auto-Haulers release 1. The product is now being sent out and should be showing up in stores shortly. This is the release with the Bad Bob mercury truck set.

Thanks,
    Sean

5. Can't wait!I have 2 sets on order.

6. Me2

I'm excited about that "Kustom Effie" that Sean teased us with, too.

7. Merc cruzer

Merc cruzer
    from Colorado

Waiting for a 53' Mercury (convertible)

8. Got a Mini sawzall? ;)

[​IMG]

9. I love this company!! They are quietly becoming the IT diecasts to buy!! They have alot of great cars available. Very quality products!!!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  10. Just got my case with the "Bad Bob" Merc........It's true, pics don't do justice.

Sean, How about this one for your next project. ;)

[​IMG]

11. gtr_5155

gtr_5155
    from florida

I saw a '55 Desoto green and white 4 door on a personal website while doing a google search,but can't find another to actually purchase.Not that I'm a 4 door freak,but they would round out my collection.I think the 4 door 54 Pontiac is one of the best examples of a 4 door that doesn't look line your grandfather's ride.I sold ALL of my 1/18 and 1/24 cars and bikes so I could make room for the M2 cars! My wife is threatening a trip to rehab.I already have an an entire room devoted to my guitar collection.I rationalize this by reminding her that I sold my '51 Chevy with a GMC 292 straight 6 coupe due to the economy.Now I find peace with my M2 cars.Oh,well.The rich are getting richer and us working guys are getting eaten.

12. Sean,what ever happened to the '54 Buick and '57 Merc?I never found them anywhere including Toy Peddler and ebay.

13. thewishartkid

thewishartkid

I love all the M 2 cars. I have a bunch of them,These pickups are to cool. Walmart got them and I thought i was in heaven! Some 64,5,6or7 El Caminos would be fun.

14. plodge55aqua

plodge55aqua
    from Alberta

Very Cool... so what does it take to get a car done?