Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fire burns down house.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fordblue4ever, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Blades

Blades
    from Chicago

2. jreeder41

jreeder41

Package on its way!

3. fordblue4ever

fordblue4ever
    from ohio

Michael is going to D.C. in October later this year. They will visiting Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Smithsonian American History Museum, The Natural History Museum, and the Air and Space Museum. As well as visiting the White House, and the Unknown Soldier Memorial. I don't have the full list in front of me. But i think they were also going to visit the Vietnam Memorial, and the other war memorials as well.
    Michael likes airplanes and has plans to join the U.S. Air Force when he graduates in 3 years. I hope this answered your question. If not let me know. Thank you for thinking of him.
    They will be traveling by tour bus.

4. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

fordblue4ever

Please let your Boys know that I received the thank you card in the mail yesterday
    and loved the fact that they BOTH had signed their names to it..Very cool and I have it on my desk right now!

Just checked the back post on this thread and looked at the pictures ,love the look on Jared face with the new swag from all the HAMB Brothers...

Just wanted to say to all the HAMB Brothers ,Thank you one and all for your gifts and time to sent them to someone in need .I'm sure it made Micheal and Jared day !

It kind of reminds me of all the great things that you all did for ANDY awhile back.
    You know who you are and I'll just say again THANK YOU.....

Please have Micheal take some pictures of his trip and help him post them up here on the Hamb when he gets back in Oct.

Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your family with this problem...

Keep the Faith
    May God bless you all

Chuck in North Carolina....

BTTT...........

5. ^I also got a thank you card in the mail. Yall are quite welcome.

6. sinks88

sinks88

PM sent

God Bless you/Family and all you great HAMB members who help out!

7. gibraltar72

gibraltar72
    from Osseo Mi.

Yup Jared gets out thank yous quicker than most newlyweds!

8. hotrodpodo

hotrodpodo

Thank you for the Thank You note that I got the other day. It was truly my pleasure.

9. brady1929

brady1929

The thank you note was very nice. Thank you!

10. RichG

RichG

How are things coming for you all?

11. fordblue4ever

fordblue4ever
    from ohio

Sorry, for the slow response back at work with no net. we are trying to buy a house thanks, for asking.

12. oj

oj

You, sir, have my deepest respect as does the individual that asked the tough question. I haven't read the entire thread, if somebody has set up a thread/stickey for donations and a proper way to get the donations to you then i am suggesting it here.
    Again, i feel for your loss and will help as much as i can.
    I am thinking a list etc should be compiled so that we don't send 500 Jeff Gordan diecasts.
    Thanks for your post, oj

13. Spooky

Spooky

JEEZ! I am wholely sorry for you! PM me-

14. Spooky

Spooky

have you sent any emails to Darrel Waltrip? Him and his borther- Michael are troopes for fans, maybe they can help? Hell, go for broke- contact Hendrick motorsports.

15. Zack Methvin

Zack Methvin
    BANNED

Can you PM me an address? I have some Nascar stuff i am more than happy to send your way.

16. FTW666

FTW666

this place kicks ass! a truly heartbreaking story met with selfless acts of generosity. oprah doesnt have shit on the H.A.M.B.

17. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

You guys truly make this place Great.
    Simply Amazing.......