Register now to get rid of these ads!

F**ck , I didn´t see the "Bad seller list" before

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by freegismno, Jun 6, 2011.

1. carlos

carlos
    from ohio

Ay mate glad mine is not Metz:)

2. And I like 14 of them . . . all except Metz :D

3. RAY With

RAY With

Such compassion for your fellow Hamber and almost could bring a tear to my eye

4. usa5913

usa5913

Is it me or what? I am trying to figure out the thread title. The original thread name does not have the word " off " in it. Plus why get offended over some freakin words that were only directed at the butthole who ripped someone off. Wait... I hope butthole, did not offend anybody. I never thought that this kind of site would have so many, wearing the feelings on there sleeves.

5. RAY With

RAY With

Do you think it may possibly be he is in Germany and not exactly of the same language??What a sweet heart!

6. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

Look at the first couple replies... the OP or a mod must have edited it.

7. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

enough of the childish B.S. overthe title. Can we move on and stay on topic with the thread: the guy got screwed over and needs help.

8. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

I still didn't see any response to what I said - can you contest the transaction with the credit card company?

9. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Good post man. Totally agree as well and can see both sides of a bad deal. As much as you often want to just beat the crap out of someone, most of the time, it's just best to take the lesson and move on and don't make the situation any worse than it already is. Harder to see that when you are younger, but something most of us learn after a while.

Look forward to meeting up with you one of these days.

In this case, I definitely don't see it worth fighting any more over some brake parts. Get the parts somewhere else and move on. Keep an eye on Bill if wanted and maybe one day he will get his life together and come through or somehow you can get something out of him.

10. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

I think he was saying "Damn, I screwed up by not checking out the bad seller list 1st. Not telling everyone to f*#k off. Lighten up.

11. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

Contact the State's Attorney General" in Ohio.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  12. kirby1374

kirby1374

I had the same experience with him. Lots of excuses when he answered his phone and emails. I contacted Ryan and he was banned. He then sent me my brakes. I hope he does the same for you!

13. old4dlvr

old4dlvr

He replyed to my wanted add for brake parts. He was persistent, send the money etc, I was hesitant and then read this story.Just read this and realised how lucky i was.

14. barry wny

barry wny

I sent $ both ways shipping plus wide 5wheels to be widened. After 6 months he answered the phone, I said I can make a trip down there about 200 miles. He says he is never there and when he is doesn't allow visitors. So I give up and start saving to send off some to another guy, a month later thev show up minus my special made boxes. Tig welds look excellent and they run true, I got lucky somehow.
    What do you need for brakes, I have some back plates & park brake linkage' other stuff is common available parts

15. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

Just wait a minute!

How does this guy have a paypal account?
    How can a guy like this who does all of this bad crap still have a pay pal account?

That has to go.
    There should be enough info out there to get that taken away.

16. brad chevy

brad chevy

Pay-Pal doesn"t give a crap what goes on,they are going to get their fees one way or another.I just can"t believe out of all the guys hes screwed over,not one has done anything about it.Then a comment about how big the dude is,damn. Then on top of that we have posts about just let it go maybe the guy will straighten up.What happened to all the grown men on the Hamb? There is 3 things you don"t mess with. 1. A mans family 2. A mans car 3. A mans money..

17. Cowtown Speed Shop

Cowtown Speed Shop
    from KC

All this is very interesting to me, As a good friend of mine was ripped off by him a couple of years ago, And we were told by a woman who answered our last call that he had been ill for awhile and past away.......So is he dead or not???...LOL

18. ArtGeco

ArtGeco
    from Miami

Springfield? Which one, there is literally one in every state in the country.
    That's why both the Simpsons and Green Acres chose Springfield as their home.

19. ArtGeco

ArtGeco
    from Miami

4. a man's dog.

20. badshifter

badshifter

Read post # 24

21. brad chevy

brad chevy

Just punched his shops name up and there are at least 20 different sites that have posts about this guy screwing people over. One says his annual income is $500,000 to $1 million. Damn this dude is good at what he does best.Says hes been in business for 34 years.

22. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

Springfield Ohio. I remember the Rodders Journal did a write up a few years back on the Ohio stance. There was old Bill in his red 32 Roadster. I was sick to my stomach. How the hell did this guy get magazine press. I was told the Attorney General ran him up on fraud charges. Even that hasnt slowed him down.

23. slammed

slammed

There has got to evidence to nail him for Federal crimes. Using phone and internet (international no less) to knowingly commit fraud. An audit from Uncle Scam should shake things up too. Come clean!