Register now to get rid of these ads!

F**ck , I didn´t see the "Bad seller list" before

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by freegismno, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Willy301

Willy301

I am about 60 miles or so away from Slick Willys house, I will help all I am not in good enough condition to knock the parts out of his skull, but will help anyway I can. If I can find a reason to head that way in the next week or so, might just have to drive by his place and tell him hello from the Hamb...

2. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

I did this dance with Bill some years ago to the tune of 13 grand. My wife and I drove to Ohio with my 40 cal and after years of being fucked with I got my parts. Its almost easier to just move on and get what you need elsewhere. I was so pissed I sold the whole project for pennies on the dollar.

3. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

I do have to add that I'm a 6'2 250 lb tatoo'd Black dude. When he realized who I was and that I drove 36 hours straight to beat the shit out of him, the look on his face was priceless.

4. ems customer service

ems customer service

we have a address for bills hot rod rod shop in springfield ohio if this is the same guy,, should i post it???

5. second_floor_loft

second_floor_loft

freegismno:
    As far as a lawyer is concerned, you may be able to find one to take your case...But, what you'll get is a judgement which will cost you. then the local sheriff likely has 30 to 60 days to serve the judgement...then the person has some indeterminate period of time to respond... If they choose to ignore it, theoretically, you could sieze assets for the amount of the judgement, assuming he has anything of value. Long story short, if he's been down this road (and it sounds like he has) he's figured out how to avoid loosing anything... In addition, if there are other judgements ahead of yours, you go to the back of the line. Banks, government, and those ahead of you go first, when they get through, if there's anything left, it's finally your turn.
    It's a bummer for sure, but hire a lawyer to get a judgement looks as though it might be throwing good money after bad. Been there, done that. YMMV

Regards:
    Paul...aka second_floor_loft

6. 29ron

29ron

Mr. Bill need to be taught a lesson. Scumbag.

7. slammed

slammed

Yes. If he is a good man, he will make good on the deal. A innocent man has nothing to hide. A pix from the street is legit. Make good!

8. threeston

threeston

good luck with your build dude. if its not off topic you should start a build thread. someone on here will get you some brake parts I bet.

9. Blades

Blades
    from Chicago

The F word is the best word ever. It can be used in any context or any situation. Porknbeaner is funny. Thats all I have to contribute. I know, nothing good.

10. Blades

Blades
    from Chicago

Oh yea, I forgot why I responded originally... Is a set of brakes worth all the litigation?

11. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

I get results, I'm expensive. Ask around in Germany, I have a long line of references there.

12. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

Let me ask you this about your payment - how do you fund your PayPal account? Do you fund it directly from your bank account or do you fund it with a credit card?

The reason I ask is that your credit card company may be able to allow you to contest the charges and file a claim with them based on the fact that you paid and haven't gotten your merchandise. My suggestion - if you paid with the credit card - would be to contact them and see what they say. You'd only be out your time if they said no.

13. fonti

fonti

Forget the lawyer - does not make sense to try to fight from overseas! I don't think that the brakes did cost more than a lawyer will take just to talk with you and study your case...
    If there is a way, the HAMB'ers will help you. If not, bad luck...sorry to say it this way but that's how it is.
    Good luck with your build up - I was lucky till now, bought stuff from "all over" the US and never got ripped off!

14. so_dak_kid

so_dak_kid

I dealt with this assmunch about 8 years ago and after calling him got my parts.....looks like times havent changed and he's still at it

15. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Sounds like this would likely be about my same course of action as well. Probably would leave the wife home though in case things went a little off course.

But as also mentioned, unless these are suppose to be some hellaciously expensive brake parts, I'd probably move on. For the $13K though, a trip might be in order.

16. Muttley

Muttley

Did someone say............grammar?

[​IMG]

17. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Forget the lawyer I'd hire you!!

18. onedge

onedge

Same one. And the "BEAT GOES ON".

Sorry for your lose original poster.

19. ty1295

ty1295
    from Indiana

If this happened more than once I suspect these scumbags would stop or be stopped.

Good for you, too bad you had to go through it.

20. freegismno

freegismno
    from germany

Now I also think the lawyer way is the wrong way ... We´ll see the next days ;-)

The brake parts I miss are the whole rear assembly except the drum, backplate and Cylinder. I need everything else, parkingbrake levers, pads, springs, rubbers, cables etc.

All the bits and spares are easy to find in the shops, but the hardware like the emergency levers are nowhere to find.

View attachment 1340477

21. carlos

carlos
    from ohio

WTF:confused:

22. Carlos
    I think it was a joke. A lot like my saying that you can even find parts of a chebby in Pig Snarf Arkansas, or Stale Sandwich Oklahoma. Don't take it personaly.

23. carlos

carlos
    from ohio

Beaner ,I can here the shit stirrin from here:D

24. Slick Willy

Slick Willy

HEY, HEY, HEY!! Be careful on the name calling please!!!!:D
    For the record THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME!!:eek:

25. slickhale

slickhale
    from Phoenix

the mental image of this dude shitting himself is priceless. from the sound of it if everyone went your route there would be a line.

26. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

Between this comment and your signature let me just say...

I fuckin love ya dude!:D

27. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

WAS IT THE 40 OR YOU BEING 6'2"& 250lb black dude .
    BIG CAL. HAVE BIG INFLUENCES. I love it , but to bad you had to do what you had to do. DIRTY BASTURD.
    "AND THE BOWTIE ROLLS ON"

28. Willy301

Willy301

I was not confusing him with you, I just called him that cause by the time I typed it that was the only monicker used that I could remember.

29. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

Looking back on it now It could have ended up in a very bad way. I'm not a violent guy or condone vioence and I'd even tell you thats not the right way to go about handling issues like this. My ordel was drawn out over a few years and I guess I had reached my breaking point.

Bill worked for Berry Lobeck for years and has the talent to get the job done with excellent results when his head is on right. I guess other issues in his life have taken him to the dark side. I know in my heart the parts I ended up with were more than likely something someone else had paid for and that never set right with me. So I got rid of everything and started over.

As for your brake parts I'm sure you'll find them elsewhere and Karma will deal with Bill Metz! It's really not worth the greif.

Good Luck Man!

30. n.z.rodder

n.z.rodder

OHIO 11.5 million people and only 15 last names. lol.