Register now to get rid of these ads!

My "32 Spitfire" & WWI Plane

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 32 Spitfire, Jun 6, 2011.

1. 32 Spitfire

32 Spitfire

Attached Files:

2. hotrodnewby

hotrodnewby

Love the picture. I've got the article about your car hanging in my garage for inspiration!

3. 32 Spitfire

32 Spitfire

Attached Files:

4. wingman9

wingman9
    from left coast

Great picture. I hope you don't mind me using it as a desktop. Your car is my favorite deuce roadster. In a sea of look alikes it stands out and shows that imagination hasn't died yet.

5. 32 Spitfire

32 Spitfire

wingman9,

Thank you very much for the great compliment! Yes please feel free to use any of my photos.

I just wanted to honor the "Eagle Squadron" who volunteered to fly with the British before the US entered WWII. I was really fortunate to have two old school rodders, Gary at Cornhusker Rod & Custom and Frank Wallic in Denver who built my seat and door panels and helped me through the entire old school build. Also my good friend Doug Frautschy who was the chief mechanic. I never worked harder for 11 months of my life but again these three guys really deserve the credit!

32 Spitfire

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=502413&highlight=32+spitfire