Register now to get rid of these ads!

Santa Maria Panel Jam

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ritpichette, May 31, 2011.

1. I would like to thank PPG along with East Coast Artie, Col. Richard Westlake, Tom Kelly, Wimm, and all the Pinstrippers that donated their tallents and time for the Panel Jam auction at the West Coast Kustoms 39th Annual Cruisin Nationals. All the proceeds went to the "MEMORIES" 54 Merc. which will be auctioned to the highest bidder and 100% will go to the Alzheimers Foundation. you can see at WWW.RICHPICHETTE.COM

Thank You
    The Pichette Family

Please post pics of the auction if anyone has some

2. No one has any pictures?

3. Here's the one I bought

[​IMG]

4. 34fordchop

34fordchop
    from California

That's bad ass, did Makoto do that?

5. Says LG on it

6. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

Here are the two pieces we picked up, the black panel by TAK and the blue panel by KAHRS

Attached Files:

7. chip chipman

chip chipman

Here is some pictures from the back of the stage looking out at the people at the panel jam auction.

Attached Files:

8. I ended up with three nice panels. My special thanks to Queso, Spiderman, and Tom Kelly for their beautiful artwork. ... and thanks to all the artist who donated their efforts to this worthy cause. I will post some photos of my panels soon, hopefully tonite.

9. Don's 55

Don's 55

Here is one of Tom Kelly panels I got.
    Very cool for these guys to donate their work to Alzheimers.

[​IMG]

10. my panels from Santa Maria 2011:
    [​IMG]
    by Queso

[​IMG]
    by Spiderman

[​IMG]
    by Tom Kelly

11. Donner and Tom Kelly

Attached Files:

12. Eryk

Eryk

Two of the coolest guys in the game...Darryl Hollenbeck and Mario Meza-Murillo. Darryl won this killer panel done by Mario the boy wonder, who happens to be a Los Boulevardos Car Club member.:D Darryl's lovely wife also won another nice piece done by Mario as well.

[​IMG]

13. That was another one of my favorites. I'da bid on it if I wasn't saving for the piece I got. I got to see it close up at the woman's table after she won it. Very very nice piece