Register now to get rid of these ads!

1936 chevrolet pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by alabamapoorboy, May 25, 2011.

1. alabamapoorboy

alabamapoorboy
    from alabama

my buddy just got a 36 5 window....looking for ideas....any pics would be great ...thank you!

2. There are a few threads on 36's if you try a search- welcome to the HAMB!

3. aaggie

aaggie

Go to www.carnut.com and click on picture index. They have literally thousands of pictures to look at. Just click on make and year and enjoy the show.

4. alabamapoorboy

alabamapoorboy
    from alabama

5. v8 garage

v8 garage

Let's see pics of your buddy's '36.
    V/8

6. I take it by your period abuse that you're not happy about the response you've received.

Let's think about this- you'd like us to fill a thread with pics from threads that are already out there and can be found with a simple search, or go on Google for you?

Not trying to be rude, but I really have a hard time with the, "here I am, now gimme" attitude that seems to prevail these days.

7. Stevie Nash

Stevie Nash

He's an Alabama poor boy...

8. Smokeybear

Smokeybear

The guy asked for pictures, not a kidney.

9. There's no difference when the attitude is the issue.

10. slammed

slammed

You f''n FNG's need to start your own site. Really every day it's 'show me' (fill in the blank) And the all inclusive 'its a car' this is a car site. The attitude is not an issue, the issue is search period.

11. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Roughly 90 seconds with google- you're welcome.....

12. Smokeybear

Smokeybear

I can look through here and see plenty of "old timers" asking for pictures too. It's a picture and he's a new guy, He's probably just trying to get the feel of the place. Remember somewhere and sometime, you were the FNG too. I think most of you guys that complain about the FNG's have forgot about that or you've got senioritis where you think you're better than everyone else just because you have more clicks of the post button on this particular site.

13. Smokeybear

Smokeybear

Since when is using please and thank you an attitude?

14. alabamapoorboy

alabamapoorboy
    from alabama

wow...really... i was actually on this site for a long time under a different name...i got off because of peoples attitudes...i waited about five years and descided to get back on here....i have done searches looking for 36 cars ...i just thought i may find something cool and different on here he could look at....i actually got back on here and found him the 36 that he got from a fellow hamber out of the classifieds...he just drove up to detroit and got it last weekend....thank you for the help i appreciate it from those who did....i really dont need the attitude from the others i have four kids and a wife i get plenty from...i was being respectful and did not mean any harm! have a great day!

15. alabamapoorboy

alabamapoorboy
    from alabama

sorry i offended ..a hole

16. alabamapoorboy

alabamapoorboy
    from alabama

sorry if you consider.....that abuse...i do this all the time.....thank you.....

17. ... I can... tell...

Sorry we got off on the wrong foot. I teach 150 little attitudes every day- had a rough day yesterday and just got set off a little too easy there.

The '36 is one of my favorites- Dad searched for a flat back for years to match the one he grew up in.

Best of luck in your search- post some pics of your buddy's car if you have the chance. Any idea of what direction he'd like to go in?

18. dirtydixon

dirtydixon

less bitching more hot rods.

Attached Files:

19. alabamapoorboy

alabamapoorboy
    from alabama

here is the one my buddy just picked up...thinkin about a 3 inch chop...charcol grey with black chrome...

Attached Files:

20. Your buddy picked up a nice find there.

21. alabamapoorboy

alabamapoorboy
    from alabama

yes this is a really straight car...cant wait to get started on it....

22. Master of None

Master of None

How about a slight chop?

23. MEMPHIS RAT

MEMPHIS RAT
    BANNED

im sorry to butt in, but did i just hear "black chrome" ? or you mean black and charcoal body? Ive Always Been Fond Of These Era's, One Day Ill build The Tail Dragger I Dont See. GoodLuck On The Build. Luke

24. alabamapoorboy

alabamapoorboy
    from alabama

We're going to do about a two and a half inch chop this weekend ...pics will follow...

25. alabamapoorboy

alabamapoorboy
    from alabama

Yes...a bit of black chrome!