Register now to get rid of these ads!

Countdown to Scrap Drive #5

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rusty1, May 25, 2011.

1. Well, ...only 17 days (Saturday June 11th, 2011) til the 5th edition of the Scrap Drive show & swap in Belvidere, Illinois.....as stated earlier, this being our 5th year we thot we'd do somethin special to thank all former participants;...we are having 3 cash drawings thru-out the day,...giving $50 @ 11:00 am; $100 @ 1:00 pm, and $200 @ 3:00 pm. All vehicle entrants and swapmeet vendors are eligible to win. You will be given a card to fill out and deposit in a drawing box where the winners will be drawn from, our DJ will announce and post the winners names. You must be present to win.

On another note; there will be a pinup contest hosted by Peekaboo Pinups with the winner getting a professional pinup shoot from them as well as $25 cash from the Tin Butchers club.

Hope to see you there!
    ...for more info visit www.scrapdrive.com
    thanks

2. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

I'll be there. :D:D:D Might drive my 55 this year.......If I can afford the gas. :eek::eek::eek:

3. fro5555

fro5555
    from No IL.

This year will be the best show ever. Come out and join us for Scrap Drive 5. More parts, nice cars & fun had by all Plus $$$$$$$ So come and join us

4. SHTBOX29

SHTBOX29

WOW cash prizes who'd of thought, join us for a beautiful day in Belvidere, Boone County, Illinois. Home of Miss Judy Ford, Miss America. And A lot of HOT RODDERS.

5. FINKSTR

FINKSTR

Cash door prizes and Pinups, what more can you ask for. Come join us for another great show.

6. scott 351 wins

scott 351 wins

i'll be there. i went last year for the first time and enjoyed looking at the cool rides.

7. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Looking forward to the swap this year. Last year I scored some friggin great deals on some traditional parts.

8. ...by the calls I've been getting; the swapmeet promises to be pretty good again this year.. Fire up those hot rods and come out for a good time.

9. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

The exhaust is done on my 55. Now as long as the new cheater slicks show up, it'll be there.....Plus get some racing gas.....90-10 front shocks.....hood scoop....Well, the hood scoop will have to wait awhile. Otherwise, I'll be driving my 59.

Hmmm......Did someone mention a pinup contest???:D:D:D

10. ecode ragtop

ecode ragtop
    from illinois

Nice place to hold a show!!!

11. ...you gonna lose the front bumper?

12. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

A funny thing happened last winter. When the old 55 was parked last fall, the front bumper was there. After I got it out this spring, it was gone. :D:D:D Hmmmm.... Maybe carpenter ants took it??? :confused::confused::confused: :eek::eek::eek:

13. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

Just one week left to the show. :cool::cool::cool:

14. ...got a bunch of calls this week; lots more vendors bringin cool stuff, some are bringin 2 trucks & 2 trailerloads; should be another good show/swap.

15. only 2 more days!!!...

16. hotrodjeep

hotrodjeep
    from Tama, Iowa

Good luck with the swap. I'd be there if not for a wedding in Lincoln NE.

Jeff

17. blue 49

blue 49
    from Iowa

The weather is looking good so I may make it over saturday.

18. FINKSTR

FINKSTR

The weather forecast is looking great.

A local Relay-for-Life group is doing the food and refreshment this year. Please help support this worthy cause.

19. GovernorKC

GovernorKC

really looking forward to the show and swap. weather should be awesome! anyone know if big bar will be there? love those.

20. SHTBOX29

SHTBOX29

I'm goin to take a couple of cars and put them in the swapmeet for sale, a 47 ford tudor and a 66 chevy 11 wagon. Do you know how much the spaces are ?

21. ...sorry guys, the Big Bar guy couldn't make it this year..., sposed to be a lady sellin smoothies tho, better'n nothin.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
  22. johnboy13

johnboy13

Lookin' forward to it guys. I'll be there with my kids tomorrow. Unforunately, my truck's not ready to go yet, maybe next year.

23. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

I think it's $10 for a swap space and $10 for the show. You might check with a club member to be sure. :D:D:D