Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Wing windows to big door windows

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mixmaster-meat-wad, May 26, 2011.

1. mixmaster-meat-wad

mixmaster-meat-wad

So i have a 1949 ford F1 thats been chopped 3 inches. It originally had wing windows which im planning to get rid of and making them just regular big door windows. Im going to be ready to put windows in the truck in about a month or so which means i need to get on it. How has everyone done the same conversion? Ive never really tried to update the door windows like this so its all new to me. I was planning on getting an anti-rattle kit from dennis capenter but ive heard some really bad things about it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. 440hudson

440hudson
    Alliance Vendor

We are just west of you out by Triangle Lake. Give us a call at 1-800-624-2130 and we can explain what you need to do to make it work. It's fairly simple. Later, Bob

3. mixmaster-meat-wad

mixmaster-meat-wad

Bob, wow your super close. Just rode my motorcycle out there a few days ago when we still had sun. Ill definitely give you a call tomorrow.

4. If you use one piece windows the "kits" won't work. You will need longer glass runs and fuzzies and a glass support channel at the front of the door. Sounds like Bob can help you out...