Register now to get rid of these ads!

Trade a 1925 TT for a 1931 A??..What do you EXPERTS think?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NVR2ND, May 22, 2011.

1. NVR2ND

NVR2ND

I did the trade. I had the car on the lift this pm. looks good has a little cancer but not as bad as my truck was before surgery! I will have to pull the motor tommorow and box the frame, I went over the car with a magnet and it stuck almost everywhere, so thats a good sign. I will try to get some pics tommorow. On another note it runs great, and the steerings not as bad as I thought it would be.

2. i would have taken the 14k for the T... but then again, just my .02.

3. coolbreeze1340

coolbreeze1340
    from Indiana

I think you did well. I liked the TT, but the coupe is cool too. Value wise I think the coupe will always be worth more, but I am biased towards A's anyways. Lose the rear fenders, throw on some wheels and enjoy. (Maybe a paint job in the future, yellow is nice but way over played on a A coupe!

4. NVR2ND

NVR2ND

Sorry no pics, was to busy...got the motor tranny out, rear brakes fixed, and have a pile of stuff to drop off for powder coating in the am... the intake, alt bracket, harmonic balancer will all be black w/ lots of flake. The water pump, and a few other small pieces will be orange with a flake. The block will be orange. Ordered the new edelbrock tall valve covers, air breather, shocks, and steering wheel today.... I will also be droping the car off at the body shop tommorow...Im leaving the interior alone, its yellow metal wraped in black leather, and looks great now that its clean! The exterior will be hot rod flatz black....This one should go pretty quick! Im hoping to make it to the car show where having the 17th of next month!...Will take pics in AM!

5. NVR2ND

NVR2ND

BTW cool, u have an awesome looking ride!

6. phukinartie

phukinartie

You sir are a when its done its no more fun type of guy! :D Enjoy!