Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rust Revival Thanks!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stlrider, May 22, 2011.

1. stlrider

stlrider

Wayland,Breeder,Reeds, and all the Kropdusters thanks for another great show. The weather turned out great and we all had a great time.
    Shank'em c.c. was in full attendence and had a great time.

Everyone let's show some gratitude and say thanks to let them know it was appreciated.

2. HotRod33

HotRod33

had a great time again this year........... Thanks to all the hard work of Breeder and all of the Kropdusters.......... Thanks

3. Great Time as always....Huge thanks to the Kropdusters, Todd and everyone involved for all their hard work to put on such a great show! The bands were awsome. The RumbleJetts kicked ass as usual! Reed's is still the best, only got to eat there 3 times this weekend. Good to see everyone this year and can't wait till next year! Thanks..

Kenny and Natalie

4. shainerman

shainerman

MEGA thanks to Wayland for the hospitality. Todd busts ass every year as do all the Kropdusters. Every time I pull in I feel like family. Thats the main reason I love this show, the people.

5. gumbyss

gumbyss
    from stl mo

Great show and a great time as always. We look forward to next year. Keep it going. THANK YOU !!!!!

6. 50specialdeluxe

50specialdeluxe

First time I've been and I will absolutely come back next year. The drive from St. Louis on Friday was a little depressing as the rains came down but Saturday couldn't have turned out better. Huge thanks to the Kropdusters, Reeds, Fatboys Saloon, and D.T.s, where I thought I needed to get a tattoo. For me it was not only the cars but the hospitality that made this show.....

7. GTA91

GTA91
    from Festus, MO

We need to get a caravan going up from STL next year!

8. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Thanks gang! We appreciate each and everyone of ya!!!!!

9. jez95xj

jez95xj

My wife and I got into Wayland around 3AM and crashed in the parking lot in the camper both nights it was an awesome weekend weather was great the drive was nice the people in Wayland and on the road were great. The bands and the party were great also. We will be back next year and hopefully bring a few friends. Thanks for all your hard work and planning.