Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tornado in Minneaplis MN also

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by titus, May 22, 2011.

1. titus

titus

2. bryan6902

bryan6902

Close to us, waaaaay closer to my brother, walking distance close. They're all okay. We rolled through, lots of big trees down.

3. HELLVIS

HELLVIS

i live there were ok just alot of trees down

4. thegrappler

thegrappler

I live there too , just missed me by a few blocks, my step daughters house had some minor damage. I tried to drive through the aftermath, no way, every street had multiple trees down, and were talken 100 year old oaks, cars crushed houses totally destroyed, it is an unbeleavable site to see it in person.

5. fine here ,gang ,, just soggy

6. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

LaCrosse, WI also hit

7. ken bogren

ken bogren

Morning news showing some real bad destruction in Mpls. But in the midst of this mess, school buses are trying to get through the tree strewn streets to pick up kids.

8. OK you fellas need to check in. Some if you fellas up that way need to check on those who haven't checked in.

So much for orders from the old guy. Just worried I guess. Not often that something hits on both sides of me. I hope we didn't lose anyone.

9. I'll be checking witha buddy later today he is "the garbage man" in this hardest hit area of Mpls

10. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

I am about 25 miles north of there and fine.

11. KCsledz

KCsledz

hope all is well.

12. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

I know the Joplin story may overshadow yours, but you're still in our thoughts and prayers there.

13. JeffB2

JeffB2
    from Phoenix,AZ

Sure wish those National Guard troops in the middle east could get home and help where they are needed here,I can only imagine with the tornados and floods that many of them have their minds on their loved ones.The money we are spending over there would be better served here in the USA,prayers and thoughts to all those that are suffering.

14. thegrappler

thegrappler

I read 89 Dead and whole neighborhoods gone

15. sinks88

sinks88

Just got missed! its crazy all the weather issues that the NATION has been dealing with this year already! My prayers for all of those who wernt not as lucky as I was! Esp. in MO. I or the gal wasnt at home at the time, but had a hella time getting back there! but thankfully my little area was almost un touched, were as just blocks aways got pounded!

16. jdrew

jdrew

Doing good here, missed both storms (barely) both Sat and Sun. Hope my fellow twin cities neighbors/HAMBers are doing ok.

17. 40 & 61 Fords

40 & 61 Fords

Good here in Ham Lake. We were in the path both days, but only got ALOT of rain.
    My son and I were on a road trip to New Ulm yesterday, and we drove home almost the entire way in POURING rain, just ahead of the storm. It went through St. Louis Park literally minutes after we did!

18. Bull

Bull

Good here in the NW Burbs. Close call last week when a tornado tore up a house less than 2 blocks away.