Register now to get rid of these ads!

jalopyshowdown update (pictures)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotroded, May 21, 2011.

1. Here are few pictures enjoy:

Attached Files:

2. lorodz

lorodz

more more...

3. Vintage_Vixen

Vintage_Vixen

ed i must say i'm slightly disappointed, look how clean the J is. were you scared to get her dirty this year without me or what?:D:D:D

4. RalphyBoy161

RalphyBoy161

yeah Ed,tell me you did a second pass on the track and got the ol'Henry J DIRTY AZ FUCK??????????
    Hope you had fun but I'm sure you did.

5. Yes I did a second pass and yes I got the 20 bucks for going in deep.
    I'm having trouble with downloading pictures on my crackberry sorry tommorow I have some video at home

6. I stole the first picture from another jalopy thread

Attached Files:

7. I'm the one that's disappointed you didn't show up but we managed good luck with everything

8. duste01

duste01

9. Al Consoli

Al Consoli

10. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ed also had a great time chasing Megan with his limp snake in his hand.........explain that one Ed :D

11. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

What, you couldn't find anyone to mudd wrestle with you this year Ed??

12. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

Because of the extreme flooding they've had for the past month the mud STUNK and mostly like POO! :( So, a three way truce between Johnnylonghair, Hotrodeo, and I was called for the year. Next year Larry is going to work on getting us some cleaner smelling mud (I requested lavender). BUT Hotrodeo did have an opportunity to chase me through the camp grounds with a freshly half killed water moccasin some terrible little kids had just stoned to death!

13. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

Do you have stilts on? Surely you are not that much taller than the Nash !!

[​IMG]

14. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

I guess I've grown taller since you've seen me...oh wait...just saw you this weekend, can't use that one! I think I must have been standing on the step plate into the car.

15. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Thanks for the update,:eek: that completely makes sense.

16. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

Ya, you would have been out for sure as well! Once I heard about some trailers (not sure if they were house or camping) with sewage systems that had been flooded (plus farm fields surrounding) the whole thought was just too gross! I did wade thru the creek...right before they caught the snake in there...eeks! :eek:

17. yes there was a truce once we heard about the really high tide thing but hope denise makes it out next year so we can finish what we started last year .
    we missed you denise it was great to see you megan see you on the way to indy.

18. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Thanks bud, missed you too. Billetproof/Bob Seger/Nephew's Graduation were all AWESOME but I really missed all my east coast pals this weekend.

19. Ratrod37

Ratrod37

Here,s a cell phone pic in the creek.

Attached Files:

20. Vintage_Vixen

Vintage_Vixen

Thanks Ed, I missed being there, but I had "adult responsibilities" to tend to... aka work. And cash flow is tight right now, I'm getting ready to open a bakery. =)

21. Pinewood

Pinewood

I thought they were going to have to get the tractor out Ed!

[​IMG]From 2011 Jalopy Showdown"><table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td>[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From 2011 Jalopy Showdown</td></tr></tbody></table>

22. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

Great pictures Ed,,,,,good seeing you again, you are a hoot.

Next year we plan on having more time at the Showdown and will schedule our family visits in Gettysburg and Hanover for another time.

23. More pics of the Henry J,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

24. LEE GREENAWALT

LEE GREENAWALT

here's some of the action from friday. enjoy! :D

Attached Files:

25. Good to meet you pinewood now don't forget tell matt to pay for the gas and bring your car next year.
    Haha that's funny I have it on video and it did look like it but that is a tuff car and the driver is no slouch either.
    Now if I can only figure out how to put the video on again.
    I actually say in the the car shit I'm almost stuck too. The shifter handle kept dropping into low gear when I hit the water. Thanks for the cool pictures of my ride everybody I'm glad I won the 20 bucks for getting jr muddy too.
    Deville gal thanks for the cool comments and I agree family functions should never interfere with the jalopyshowdown either. Making more strawberry chello as we speak for the next event see everybody at #10.

26. Pinewood

Pinewood

Same here Ed. Yeah I would love to get my car out there someday. Have a good one- Stefan