Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chop my 29 Closed Cab or Trade? Sell?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RodGuyinCO, May 17, 2011.

1. Rod Ari

Rod Ari
    from Finland

Last edited: May 22, 2011
  2. Thanks for the link. That is one cool truck. I like it!

As far as your project is concerned, look around maybe sit in someone's truck and see if ya fit. I'm bulding a fenderless pick-up thats not as well received as I'd like ... but I'm
    bildin it any way. Do what you makes YOU happy.

3. Build it how you want it.

4. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I would not chop it more that 4", if you do it at all, and that is just to get the top of the door glass even with the top of the windshield. You can get that out of the header over the windshield, and not have to cut the windshield glass.

This corrects a visual incongruity left over from the Model T years, that is not found in the other Model A's.

5. I was going to write that. but Gimpy said it better.

6. The37Kid

The37Kid

Good for you, could we see it in Deep Black?:)

7. Who knows? It is a long term project with LilT. No schedule on this one.

That panel painted PU is crazy!

8. weez

weez

Wow! I had no Idea that was the truck Beef was building for the owner of a crystal manufacturer! I talked to him about this project last year, it sounded pretty far-fetched, but there it is! Haven't seen Gasoline mag in a while or I would have known- Amazing- Beef is really talented, I guess maybe I'll see it when I'm in Sweden in August.