Register now to get rid of these ads!

noob intro

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Rumbler, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Rumbler

Rumbler

Hey gents, heard about this site from one of my boys, and decided to join in on the action. Really lookn forward to gaining some insight on how you guys keep the "All or Nothin" days alive and well. I am also lookn to getting a '71 maverick out on the streets, so i'm sure I can learn a thing or two from you guys and gain some much needed know-how to keep the dream alive.

2. chubbie

chubbie

Hi noob,
    spell check says noob isn't right:confused: however i do know what a boob is:eek:

its a cold intro when no one welcomes you to the brotherhood of the trad rod! so let me be the first..welcome from a cold place!! I like the maveric, but lets keep it just between us as no one else likes them here:mad: infact you cant talk about it here or they will remove your thread! they hate mavericks so much that they will warn you:( if you mention that f#*)en maverik again they will kick both of us clean out of here! past go!! do not collect $200!!:eek:

3. Rumbler

Rumbler

Catching up on whats goin on around here, just got my internet back on a few days ago. Thanks guys for the "warm" welcome, hope to hear from ya down the line.