Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lost Ewing & Ewing '34 Ford Gasser

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Panneton Bros. Racing, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Kris Ewing has an older post on Gasser Madness looking for his old (very bitchen) gasser, anyone seen it/know where it might be. I should have
    checked to see if this has already been brought up on the HAMB, sorry
    if it has. ewing.jpg

ewing1.jpg

ewing2.jpg

ewing3.jpg

ewing4.jpg

ewing5.jpg

2. John Badger owned it for awhile when he lived in Ogden, Utah. He sold it to a guy in SLC who kept it for years but did very little with it. I believe he sold it some time ago.
    Dick Rodwell mentioned the car a while back, he may know it's whereabouts now.

Mick

3. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

I'd be lookin to get that Car back too! What a beauty...Even more so Today. Whew.

4. Thanks I'll email Kris and see if he knows of any of that info or not.

5. bttt for Kris. I know he would still like to know where this car is.

6. kris ewing

kris ewing

ANOTHER SHOT. Does anybody have any leads? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

7. milkweed

milkweed
    from SLC UT

I will get ahold of Rodwell and see if i can find out any info for you.....

8. Milkweed, already talked to Rodwell, he doesn't know what happened to it after he sold it.

Mick

9. kris ewing

kris ewing

Thanks for checking into that stuff guys. appreciate any possible leads. anyone else know anything?

10. BHT8BALL

BHT8BALL

Hey Kris, the last time I saw the car was at Bob Joehncks shop, don't quit looking!

11. Very cool car!

12. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

I gotta believe if the car was at Joehnek's in the recent past that would be your best bet to pick up the trail. If anyone finds it be sure to post about it here. The outward appearance would give indications of a very clean build.

Frank

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  13. bttt for the new year! that car hasnt been at Joehnek's shop in probably over 35 years! Kris used to build his engines at Bob's shop. Somebody has to know where this car is hiding

14. rd martin

rd martin
    from indiana

we need to find this car, give it a bump!

15. yes we do need to find it!

16. Ricky glad to see Kris is still looking, try Gasser Madness, they have a new forum with all kinds of threads. You can start a new thread there and double the exposure. Also, maybe have Kris put a wanted add in National Dragster. Just a thought.

17. thats a good idea, will try it!

18. hcar

hcar
    from Santa Ynez

19. S.F.

S.F.

20. jangleguy

jangleguy

21. Back up to the top after awhile. With everyone so horny about 33-34 Fords, surely someone has got to know what happened to this one. It can also be seen in action at Baylands Raceway in Fremont Ca. On the Jackson Bros. Gassers DVD 1st or 2nd can't remember which.