Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jalopy Showdown '11

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cosmo49, Feb 20, 2011.

1. BIG JOHN 37

BIG JOHN 37
    from central NJ

Denise, I know one that I'll miss hugging, and kissing this year.

2. Well denise I will miss the mudd wrestling part besides the hugs and kisses. Ooks like megan wil be the one with all the hugs and kisses this year.
    Oh and the mudd too hahahahha

3. I think I'm ready to go!!!!!!

Attached Files:

4. Well my weekend plans have gone to shit, I'm in a knee/leg brace :mad:. I definitely won't be driving my Thunderbird up and unless I find a ride where I can keep my leg out straight, and the knee gets a whole lot better, I won't be making it at all :(. F#&K !!!!!!

5. Redz Rodz

Redz Rodz

man paulie in the same boat, strept throut with a does of gout ,eating meds like m & m's still hope to get there but not in a wheel chair, some smart ass just might push me in the mud & leave me there !!

6. fatabone

fatabone

Come on man I wouldn't leave you there...:D

7. Well it's good to know you wouldn't "leave" him there, you never said you wouldn't push him in there though :D LMAO

8. If anyone needs them ................ We have two pair of dragster goggles on the tables Saturday........................ Blocks flying mud and critters from hitting your eyes!!!

9. Tony

Tony

Yeah Tok, i'll have the truck again. I know, boring :)

Seeya soon man.

10. wow so your the ass
    better you than me:D

11. lorodz

lorodz

another year i wont make it. maybe next year, everyone have safe and great weekends .

12. 27 Tall T

27 Tall T
    from Butler Pa.

Leaving Friday morning with friends. Looking forward to it.

13. oj

oj

Gettin anxious, but this 'End of the World' thing that happens on Sat, i'm a little unclear...will it be before or after the mudwrestling?

14. allstarderrick

allstarderrick

Packed and ready to go. Can't wait.

15. Anybody looking for a room, looks like I might have extra one for tomomrow night and sat. night. It is right up from the" Rodeway inn" at the "Nebsit hotel". The place is a little old but cool, clean and cheap.very nice people, $50 a night for a double. I don't know for sure yet but PM me if you are, or somebody that you know that is looking for one. I will be setting up in the swap meet at the show in morning, space #50. I am loaded with stuff !!!! Picked up a model A pickup bed yesterday if anybody is looking for one. Tom

Last edited: May 20, 2011
  16. Hey man why can't you go I'm sure tj's got room in the truck for you and I'm sure sombody from out east has room or if you can make to brooklyn by 5 am tommorrow I will give you a ride

17. VA HAMB

VA HAMB

Have Rain-X, Will Travel!

18. rt66jt

rt66jt
    from York, PA

Can't get off work, this will be the first one I've missed. I am so bummed.

19. lorodz

lorodz

hotroded<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_6568495", true); </SCRIPT>
    man ... i have my nephew's communion on saturday and cant get out of it i tryed its not gonna happen. i had made the plans to get a trailer and all but its my sisters only son..thanks for the offer anyway def next year even if i gotta hitch a ride.

20. Well eat some cake for me
    Then will post lots of pics to depress you when we get home on sunday

21. lorodz

lorodz

yea i already been yelled at by some of the guys but family 1st .theres always next year ...will do ...yea please post some cool shots that ill wish i was there for.

22. Here is an update for you:
    So far its been nice
    Haha

Attached Files:

23. richie rebel

richie rebel

there just might be some mud over the fairgrounds this weekend

24. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

Doesnt look like Im driving the 34 out, is there spectator (non-hot rod) parking or do you need a classic car to enter the show grounds? Im driving the wifes modern mo-sheen...will I be able to be a spectator? Some shows around here require a classic car to enter the show...no spectators...
    Thanks - Eric

25. gas pumper

gas pumper

I sure there are spectators there that walk in from the camp area and museum.

The old car restrictions are just for the infield.

See ya there, you are going to regret not bringing the old car. Weather looks good for AM, PM showers possible.

Frank

26. One more update its hot sunny and alittle muddy now its getting better woo hoo

Attached Files:

27. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

Yea Frank, I know...mapping it out for next year...just dont want to drive out and not be able to get in as a spectator...see ya there.. -E

28. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

Might take the 34 last minute...we'll see....still up in the air...weather looks good..see what happens in the AM.

29. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Plenty of parking for daily drivers at the museum. Follow the signs, park and take the shuttle right to the gate. easy, pesy