Register now to get rid of these ads!

Little Room

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, May 17, 2011.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. chaddilac

chaddilac

How exciting man... I'm happy for you and the JJ!!

3. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

"The only disturbed week......"...........................That's funny right there!!!!

Congrats, on the upgrade, Boss!

4. Well now you have more distance to pace in. :D

Good the see things growing friend. I'm happy for you.

5. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

good for you mang! that's a catchy little tune! oh, and by the way, i dig the fact that even your trash cans are even traditional!!!

6. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

Does everything have to have an aim and a purpose? I kinda like just flopping around aimlessly. It won't all go to pot in a week. We will miss your well thought out posts but I'll try to make it. I think I'm up to the task.:D I wish I was close enough to provide some manual labor. I wouldn't be much help on the bigger decisions but I can carry boxes.:D

7. The only thing disturbing is those white walls....

Great news!

8. Didn't realize you were moving. Went to the Garage Journal and read the whole story, Congratulations on the property and everything. Glad to see things are going well for you.

9. CONGRATULATIONS Ryan, are the trash pails for the complaints? :rolleyes:

10. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Cool chairs in the background!

Chris Nelson
    Kansas

11. I hate moving...just when you get settled in...you'll be moving again! dig the bar. Throw one back for me!

12. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

There was this White Stripes Doc called Under Great White Northern Lights and in there he talks about "BLEEDING THE BOX". Now this may have nothing to do with you moving up in the world or it may have everything. In any case, he talks about how so many people step out of the box to find something new but instead Jack White likes to bleed the box for everything that it's worth because he knows there is something special in there and if he works at it hard enough he knows he can find it.

I think this is especially true with Traditional Hot Rods and customs. Sure there is the confinement of a bounding box which is doing what has been done in the past but there is a lot of good things to be found in that box. And even when you think you might have to step outside of it to find something different someone who is working hard in the confinement of that box produces something awesome in a space where you though the pool was dried up.

So Ryan I hope you've bled the box (Your Office) for everything it's worth and this new space suits you well my friend. Get ready to bleed this one for everything it's worth!

13. Dawai

Dawai
    from North Ga.

Picture creator? off ebay. (about $10). you take a high def picture, it "slices" it up into squares and prints them off on your color printer.. apply to wall, instant mural.. if you feel so inclined.. purchase clear shelf paper, matt finish to cover it with. (to stop the beer spray from destroying it).

Hey.. you gotta be "trapped" in the office.. so why not put something on the wall you love.. YOUR HOTROD? or that pretty blond bimbo who works at Hooters leaning over to "check" the oil in YOUR HOTROD??? Aww.... ain't it fun to be alive??

And.. a dorm refrigerator... fill it full of beer and invite me.. I'll bring a driver..

If ya got way too much money??? buy a LCD flatscreen for the "wall" and add the thumbdrive full of wmv's off youtube.. moving pictures.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O310qCydgnU

14. Von Franco

Von Franco

Sometimes change is good and sometimes you just sit in the middle of the room in your office chair and play spin the Jockey HA HA , Good luck with the new digs man .....

15. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

#1.....congrats on the new digs for Atomic.
    #2.....the new Rodder's Journal is killer.....one of the best yet.
    #3.....the White Stripes rule.....

16. Van Dutch

Van Dutch

Room for any cars in there? Needs a garage door somewhere.
    Congrats.

17. Van Dutch

Van Dutch

Maybe a nice wooden one like that feller on the Garage Journal has...

18. [​IMG]

Atomic Industry World HQ Garage Doors (Outside).jpg Atomic Industry World HQ Garage Doors (Inside).jpg

19. Van Dutch

Van Dutch

21. scottybaccus

scottybaccus

Envious!

Good luck Ryan. You know we're behind you.

22. daddio211

daddio211

So when do we get part 6 on the Garage Journal? :)

23. flamingokid

flamingokid

By next week you'll be back in your groove.Good luck on the move!

24. autobilly

autobilly

This is a great post JJ.

25. autobilly

autobilly

White is light!;)
    Congrats Ryan, the place looks great. You've done very well, especially considering what you started with.
    [​IMG]