Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Cars you wouldn't want to be seen in...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rustydusty, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you sir,nailed it.

2. fiveohnick2932

fiveohnick2932
    from Napa, Ca.

VW Cabrio!

and

any tunner cars... I dont care if your civic can spank a Vette, its still a civic and the fact that its fast doesnt make me like it any more than a slow one...

3. dmikulec

dmikulec

Sounds exactly like what I used to hear back when I bought my first longroof 35 years ago. They ain't cool. Only dorks drive wagons. Blah, blah, blah. Well, time changes everything, and the things you mock today just may be cool tomorrow.

Ya never know. :cool:

4. I was going to chime in here with some sarcastic (but factual) quip here, but after reading hotroddins comments, I realized he had beat me to it..and really nailed it.

5. ykp53

ykp53
    from macon ga

any mini van.....

6. Anything with white letter tires on it.

7. 4-door comments don't bother me a bit! More doors are "family" cars and i've got a great family. I still drive it with pride!

8. this is a guy i can respect, he's not sayin its a hot rod, and has a family..thats cool....

just the ones that think they are hot rods and think they are worth their weight in gold i dont agree with.

9. Blind Elwood

Blind Elwood

10. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

Dont want to be seen in any 72 and up model........................

11. tommyganly

tommyganly
    from seaford de

and there were a lot of familys started in the back of 4door car. a lot more room then your deuce has. :D

12. Deuces

Deuces

Thank you!! :)

13. your welcome!

i used to not realy have a opinion on them,ive owned a few newer chevy trucks, but i after i drove one i enjoyed it.

i like the fact its a ford,has a 4.6 v8 (relativly small) and yet is a pretty decent car,its fast for the size of engine, gas isnt TOO bad,comfortable,they realy arent as bad as most think.

14. Deuces

Deuces

..... And 4-door sport sedans... Yuck! :(

15. hot rod pro

hot rod pro
    from spring tx.

anything being produced that says "hybrid"!

-danny

16. iammarvin

iammarvin
    BANNED
    from Tulare, Ca

Yugo.....girl. Welllll.....maybe with h[​IMG]er.

17. Deuces

Deuces

Your my new hero.... :D

18. Just say it anything with a .................wait for it...................FART MUFFLER

19. Deuces

Deuces

Cream colored Pinto wagons.... Yeah, I owned one.. :( It was mom's and she gave it up for a brand new '86 pony car..

20. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

I thought I would never own a 4 door or wagon but have one of each,I must have hit my head very hard on something.

21. SquireDon

SquireDon
    from Oregon

Pinto.Vega.Gremlin.Pacer.Grenada.Chevette.

22. shinysideup

shinysideup
    BANNED
    from ruskin, fl

All the ones offered to me in trade for my A.

23. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

I have 2159 photos my "crappy cars" folder on Photobucket......just pray I don't start drinking coffee....

[​IMG]

24. Rudebaker

Rudebaker
    from Illinois

Right after I got my license in '71 Dad announced he was trading Mom's '60 Impala 4 Dr. 348 for a '68 Torino. I was bragging it up at school the next day, got home and there sat a '68 Torino Squire wagon complete with wood grain and roof rack. :eek::(:(:( I hated that car with a passion but I'd love to have it now! I love to have that 348 Impala back too.......

There's a Grand Am under there somewhere.. I have one for my work/bad weather ride. I hate it with a passion but it was cheap to buy, sure hasn't been cheap to own though. I'm not thrilled about being seen in it either and it still looks halfway decent.

Last edited: May 16, 2011
  25. Deuces

Deuces

Got a fresh pot brewin' for ya as I'm typing this.. :D It's your favorite... Haxwell Mouse Columbian... :)

26. JeffB2

JeffB2
    from Phoenix,AZ

A Pontiac Aztec,they were butt ugly!

27. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

28. bob-o

bob-o

A buddy of mine calls Mustangs "Me-Toos".

Guy #1: "What kind of car are ya building?"
    Guy #2: "A Mustang."
    Guy #1: "Me too!"

I don't understand all the hate for 4 doors. True, some 4 dr's just don't look appealing. But there's some that do (especially 4 door hard tops!) And while I'm not a huge fan of imports/Tuners (sidenote: I hate when people call them "ricers", that's fairly racist and disrespectful to our Asian brothers), but lets face it; imports (particularly Japanese imports) are better than most contempary American cars in almost every way.

But I will say this: I own a Nissan Altima, I hate it. Not because it's an import, not because it's poor quality or whatever. It's actually a pretty damn good car. BUT. I hate it (and all new cars in general) because it's got no personality, no soul. It's too easy to drive. It's too expensive to maintain when things break and I have absolutely no interest in learning how to fix it when it does. The only reason I hang on to it all is because it's not paid off yet. As soon as it is though? GONE.

To me, the whole point behind ANY kind of hobby car is to be different, to make the car an extension of yourself; A mechanical avatar. But most people do whatever they can to be just like everyone else. And that trend is EVERYWHERE. "I wanna be different, just like everyone else!" Whatever. HATE HATE HATE! Ha.

P.S. I like vintage Japanese cars and I don't care who knows it :D

29. Deuce_Eddie

Deuce_Eddie
    from Portugal

Definitely japanese, korean or french cars, anything with a diesel in it, or engines under 4 pots. Just not proper cars, IMO. Also minivans, SUV's, hybrids and similar sh*t.

Here's "my 5 deadly sins" for cars:

- FWD
    - Diesel power
    - Auto boxes
    - Ugly
    - Wrong nationality, like Japan, Korea, France...

Cheers, Eddie

30. Deuces

Deuces

Think I'll go watch some "Family Guy".. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.