Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Our friend Julie from * GENE WINFIELD ROD & CUSTOM * is in the hospital!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ian Berky, Mar 15, 2011.

1. fbama73

fbama73

Thanks for the update. You update us when you can- you have bigger fish to fry right now.

We're gonna keep this up as long as it takes.

2. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Hoping the nurse's dream does in fact come true. I have a feeling that is a good sign.

3. Wreckingball

Wreckingball

Hope you get well soon and prayers sent, this is certainly an ordeal that no one should have to go through.

4. KUZTOM

KUZTOM

And we think we have problems at times, poor girl has been through hell.With every ones support we know you will pull through this.

5. Pir8Darryl

Pir8Darryl

That girl needs to get better, because all this drama ain't allowed on the HAMB.. :D

I'm sending all the good karma, positive vibes, prayers, wishes, and mojo I can. Get well soon Julie!

6. Zombie57Ranchero

Zombie57Ranchero

Ive been checking this thread hoping to see she gets better, I hope she does soon! Its scary how one minute your fine and the next your own body can turn on you...2 years ago i got chronic bronchitis and i was horribly sick for 5 months! Its definately scary. I cant even imagine being in her situation...Get well Julie!

7. Dirk35

Dirk35

Hope she gets better for sure.

8. lowongas

lowongas

I HOPE she is starting to make the turn to recovery ....man,what a TOUGH chick..!!!

9. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

It is my pleasure to pray for Julie. In 1988 prayer pulled me through what was going to be a very bad ending. He is able and has proved Himself over and over, we have to be steadfast and keep offering up our hopes to the ONE who is able to make things right. May His healing hand reach down and touch Julie and make her whole.

Frank

10. Thank you again for all the positive thoughts. Julie is still critical but showing improvement. They have lightened the sedation and she is more alert daily. The paralysis medication is wearing off very slowly. It is kind of freaking her out as she is more awake but unable to move at all other than blinking her eyes.

On Thursday night, The staff in the I.C.U. worked out permission with the hospital administration allowing me to bring her dog "Lucy" in to see her. That was pretty cool. She has had Lucy for 10 years and loves that dog with all her heart.

Please keep the prayers and good vibes going her way.

Thank you.......... Mark ........ P.S. Day 63

Last edited: May 8, 2011
  11. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Always. Great to hear things are looking more and more on the up swing.

12. fbama73

fbama73

Count on it.

Thanks for the update, Mark. Really tickled to hear that things are starting to go the right direction!

13. sdbcivic

sdbcivic
    from West Ga.

get well soon from Ga.

14. Hey Mark... Hope comes in all shapes... check this out and prayers continue for her..... http://www.eyewriter.org/

15. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

Prayers still coming her way...get well, and get home, Julie !

Jonnie

16. seriouslybaby

seriouslybaby
    from small town

We continue to pray for Julie!!! I have faith that God will carry her thru this madness! Just keep the faith Mark!!!

17. lowongas

lowongas

Rock on julie..!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Go girl........!!!!

19. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

20. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

21. Hi again,

I have had several "pm's" Asking for updates. Julie has been moved to a hospital that has a unit specilaizing in respiratory therapy. She is still in an I.C.U. and considered critical. She is awake and alert. She is just getting her mobility back. She is doing well with the treatments and has a positive attitude. They are working to get her off the ventilator permantantly as soon as possible. She has been on just oxygen for about 3 days now and is doing well. It is a cup that fits loosely around her tracheostomy and allows her to breath on her own. She still has 2 chest tubes in her and they are going to do a chest x-ray to see if they will be able to remove those soon.

Again... Thank you all for the positive thoughts and prayers ........ Mark

22. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Thanks for the update. That is good to hear. I got the feeling she is on a good road to getting back healthy again. Man, she sure is a fighter, I have to give her that.

23. Good news Mark, tell her we are waiting for her to get back to the keyboard!

24. SlmLrd

SlmLrd
    from DAGO

Great news. Way to go Julie!!!

25. Keep at it Julie.

26. whamoman

whamoman
    from USA

That is really GREAT news Mark! Man, what an ordeal she has been through, you as well. I know she has a ways to go but it sounds like she is on her way!
    Thank the Good Lord and please keep us posted......with more good news.
    Carl

27. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

Let's go, Julie!

I love to hear good news about this, let's keep that stuff coming!

28. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Great News!!!!

29. fbama73

fbama73

Awesome news! Thanks for sharing. Will keep her in the good thoughts and prayers until SHE comes on and says it's OK to stop.

30. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Very good news indeed.