Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone Live near Sandy Lake PA.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 4HawkRod, Jun 30, 2010.

1. I gots a bad feeling 'bout this ....

2. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

I would like to thank all of the Hamb Members who have helped out with emails and Good Wishes.

I hope Ray becomes a man of his word and finally gives me a true date when the truck will be finished.

Off to Toronto for more testing this week

thanks
    Jeff Marshall
    Kitchener Ontario
    Canada

3. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

3 Weeks later and again I am back in the same Boat.

Tests from Princess Margaret Hospital are not good.

My one wish is that Ray Daye will honour the aggrement that was made since July of 2009 and finish my truck.

Ray........ Do the right thing and give me weekly updates

thanks Jeff Marshall
    Kitchener Ontario

I leave for Matanzas Cuba May 15th to work with the Orphanage.

4. 5window

5window

I am so sorry to read your latest posting. I hope everything improves.

5. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

6. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

So YOU are THEE "RAY" that is the topic of discussion here??!! You're here on the HAMB, you've viewed this thread, and seem to know the situation, yet you resist the idea that you need to get Jeff's truck done one way or another? If you're having issues finishing the vehicle, why not ask for some help and be straight up with Jeff? Maybe you should put yourself in Jeff's shoes for a couple minutes and have a walk around. Based on what I know and what I've seen here, you've had more than enough time to get this truck done or AT LEAST communicate updates, and/or any hurdles or difficulties. Sounds like Jeff has MORE than enough reason to call you to the carpet on a public forum.

You have MORE than enough connections to finish what you've been tasked to do, as well. A few simple key word searches on the world wide web brings up plenty about you, who you work for, and who your connections are.

Do the right thing Ray! If you can't finish it, at LEAST get this guy his truck back so he can see it again and/or get someone else to finish it!

7. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

Again...........

No Reply from Ray

why Ray

8. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

As a middle man and an appointed contact person for Jeff (4HawkRod) and his wife, during this unfortunate situation, I've been asked on behalf of BOTH parties to help clear all this up by announcing the current agreement in public. Unfortunately I do not know all the previous details of the agreement, but am only trying to help. Here's what the agreement is at this point:

Ray Daye will finish Jeff's 1938 Ford 1/2-ton pickup no later than August 31st, 2011.

Hope this can all be cleared up and everyone can move on. Hopefully this is also all just a series of unfortunately miscommunications and can be cleared up ASAP.

Good luck! I hope that the finished truck can be posted along with a nice video of a victory lap when all is said and done....

9. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

Thanks Scott

Ray has agreed to finish this project he started for me in July of 2009. In previous emails he stated a finishing date of January 1/2011.

The agreement will now be as stated above and $900.00 will be paid on completion not later than August 31/2011.

thanks Ray

I await your POST

Also updated pics can be added each week to show your fantastic work.

Jeff Marshall
    Kitchener Ontario.

Ps

Forum members thanks for all your emails about my Cancer. I am fighting as hard as I can at this time.

I am headed to Cuba May 15th for one week to work with the kids at the Matanzas Orphanage

thanks for all your wishes

10. OLDSKEWL61

OLDSKEWL61

Sounds good to me

11. Sure hope this has a happy ending for all involved.

12. Your're a good guy Scott.....

13. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

Interior Update.....

Nice Work Ray

Attached Files:

14. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

16. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

Updated pics from Ray

Again Ray GREAT WORK

thanks Jeff

P.S
    I had another round of tests two weeks back and the results were positive with a few setbacks but things are improving with medication.

thanks to all

Attached Files:

17. Interior shots look great. Glad to see this project moving along.....Don.

18. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

Please Read Below about Ray and the agreement we have. I just sent him another $350 for the wiring and have a bill of $900 to pay when the job is done as per our agreement

As a middle man and an appointed contact person for Jeff (4HawkRod) and his wife, during this unfortunate situation, I've been asked on behalf of BOTH parties to help clear all this up by announcing the current agreement in public. Unfortunately I do not know all the previous details of the agreement, but am only trying to help. Here's what the agreement is at this point:

Ray Daye will finish Jeff's 1938 Ford 1/2-ton pickup no later than August 31st, 2011.

Hope this can all be cleared up and everyone can move on. Hopefully this is also all just a series of unfortunately miscommunications and can be cleared up ASAP.

Good luck! I hope that the finished truck can be posted along with a nice video of a victory lap when all is said and done....

My blog...
    http://scootermcrad.blogspot.com/

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  19. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

Sheesh, this was beginning to look like a bad soap opera episode- I'm glad it seems to be straightened out.

Good work on the truck, Ray; keep it up.

20. 5window

5window

So, where does this quote from Ray, that you posted on your other, closed thread, fit in?::
    """""""""""""""Get a trailer come get that truck I'm so sick and tierd of the smack talking and the disrepect! You can see how I get treated on the hamb because of you!""""""""""""""""""

Minus the drama, it's been years and the 31st of August is looming up. I am trying to figure out how Ray's been wronged...

21. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

I Received the email the other day after returning from Holidays.

All of a sudden he has changed his mind again about finishing my truck. It has now been over 2 years since he has had my truck.

I just ask him to be honest and keep his word that the truck be completed by August 31st/2011.

I do not want to cause Drama on the Forum at all... I just would like my truck back as promised when we did the deal in July of 2009.

Jeff

22. hueyguns

hueyguns
    from pa

Sandy Lake is about 45 minutes from my doorstep. I have truck and trailer. What do you need?

23. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well?? Let's see some pictures!!

24. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

Hello Forum Members

After 34 long months I finally went to Sanday Lake Pa and picked up my 1938 Pickup.

Here are some pics.

I would like to that Scott and Ryan for all there help :D

Attached Files:

25. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

Ray
    Send my PARTS

Answer my calls and emails:mad::mad::mad:

26. I must say it is great to read that you got your truck back ... but sorry to read that you are still having issues with him.

It is (obviously) none of my business but I would have done my absolute best to ensure that everything was picked up with the truck ... it's too bad you still need to have any contact with this person.

Hopefully your health is still good (and getting better) and you will be able to enjoy the truck this coming summer.

:)