Register now to get rid of these ads!

Probably the longest known HAMB Lurker in existence!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Aaron Kahan, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Krylon John

Krylon John
    BANNED
    from Placentia

Hey Aaron, you're the guy that invented Von Dutch Cola, and just finished designing Wal-Mart's new fall collection of Von Dutch active wear for plus-sized inactive women right?

I told you those pictures would haunt you one day.

Attached Files:

2. tony31a

tony31a

^^^ Hahahahaha.

3. BERNIES WELDING

BERNIES WELDING

welcome to the land of hobbies, habits, and addictions.

4. BRYANSAYER

BRYANSAYER

I agree with you Aaron the hamb is a great resource. For finding parts and info but what is with everybody pissing on peoples shoes .unfortunately its not just on here its the whole scene I remember when it was more lobrow and it was cool to run into somebody else that didn't have a pastel billet rod
    like everybody else.we're all into a lot of the same stuff American culture that we're decades too late to pioneer all we can do is contribute to it.And maybe postpone what modern culture has in store for us well you know what they say about opinions.

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Glad to see you finally outta the closet. :cool:

6. Welcome from Okie land. As they say - always a few bad apples -
    This board has provided me great advice on my builds - you get information here that is not always available from your local guys. Thanks Ryan and the Hamb

7. Deu55

Deu55

Hey welcome Aaron..

8. I saw you on TV last week on rides....that episode is what got me into REAL hot rods. Thanks and welcome.

9. rusty76

rusty76
    from Midway NC

Welcome aboard and hope the ride suits ya.

10. sanfordsotherson

sanfordsotherson
    from So. Cal.

Ahhh...the HAMB just got a little richer. We need you here. Hope you contribute gobz and gobz. Dig your work in the mags. Welcome! -Donnie

11. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

Glad you joined up. I really enjoyed the show about your T coupe. It has a permanent spot on my DVR. I am a rookie/hack at this so I really look forward to your contributions.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  12. Welcome to the HAMB !!! Saw you in Ian's and Brian's videos, saw you and your fellow Choppers in that first Deluxe mag -what a great collection of rides & guys. And yes it does feel wierd welcoming you into this forum-glad that Ryan has created this and happy that you have now jumped in !!!

13. Rolf

Rolf

Just saw this, did not know you signed recently.

You have great skills and I think you have done a great job at R&C.

Välkommen!

14. Amazo

Amazo
    from London

Ditto; welcome on board mate.

15. Welcome from the Wet Coast of Canada.:D

16. Dave Rondou

Dave Rondou

Welcome aboard Aaron. Lots of fans on the HAMB!

17. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Welcome Aaron love your work....welcome to the site

18. Metaltwister

Metaltwister
    Member Emeritus

Well ya joined in so I guess its not too far gone for ya yet? When a forum gets this big it's kinda of hard to steer it around the tight corners. :D Guess it more like a super speedway around here... Everyone is going the same direction with big lazy turns and we still get wadded up once in a while. Oh well :rolleyes: Enjoy and welcome

Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  19. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Welcome,
    We all could use a little help finding direction.

20. exStreamliner

exStreamliner

Greetings from Ohio... I'm glad your a survivor... I'm sure I'll hear update from Keith this weekend...

21. boutlaw

boutlaw

Welcome from Mississippi. The "Bad News" coupe build on Hot Rod TV is actually the stimulus that moved me to build my 31. I had not built a hot rod since the 60's. Went through the Cobra, Mustang, Musclecar time period and was looking for something better. That show did it for me.
    Thanks for that.

Brad Outlaw

22. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

Welcome from east Texas man I have seen your post and I might just be genetic this car thing. Met a guy yesterday in Ohio who is doing his gene pool proud too ! man this place is like a box of chocolates some good, some nutty and some just in bad taste WELCOME TO THE FUN ! cant wait to see whats next !! Terry

23. 53Hattie

53Hattie

Welcome Aboard Aaron, it'll be interesting to see what threads will elicit your well grounded input! Great that you can find time for the amateur side of the dialogue along with all the professional commentary we've enjoyed & followed over the years. Looking forward to your participation!

24. 60 ford

60 ford

Welcome from Indiana.