Register now to get rid of these ads!

Model A Coupe Roof Tech

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jimmy2bottle, May 7, 2011.

1. Jimmy2bottle

Jimmy2bottle

I know I saw a tech on how to re do the top on a coupe but now I cant seem to be able to find it... any help? Im about to do mine

2. Hmmm, last time I seen your car it was done and you almost didn't fit in it. You going to bring it down more?
    The Wizzard

3. Jimmy2bottle

Jimmy2bottle

that would be crazy Mike.. im just looking to do the top insert want to re do it like stock... tired of all the rain gettin in

4. fiftyv8

fiftyv8
    from CO & WA

5. Jimmy2bottle

Jimmy2bottle

The tech post I was lookin for was one one of the members did.. It was real informative and of course I didnt subscribe to it... now Im kickin myself. any one know the one im talking about?.. it was a five window coupe and turned out awesome

6. Jimmy2bottle

Jimmy2bottle

Thanks fifty v8 but I know exactly what I want to do. I want to do a stock top. I have all the material to do it I just wanted to follow the tech artical I saw on here and now I cant find it. Ive done a shit ton of searches but no dice.. any help?..

Last edited: May 7, 2011