Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs 51 plymouth my build thread a little late!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by glendale, Oct 5, 2010.

1. GEBHARD

GEBHARD
    from TX...

lookin good man....

2. o.k. small update. i made it around the block no breakdown and no getting a tow home. both rain gutters are off now. gas pedal hooked up. both rear fenders are close be being done as far as be welded on goes.i am getting very close to having a driver on my hands..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. encswsm

encswsm

Man you chopped that baby just right!!

4. robleticia

robleticia

Looks great glendale!

5. southcentraldodge

southcentraldodge

6. small update. back fenders are done. i need to finish one tailight and then it's a driver..

7. ED DA KID

ED DA KID

She's looking tight homie... Keep it up...

8. Smokey2

Smokey2

GOOD CUT!
    GOOD THREAD,

GOOD LUCK, Smokey :cool:

And, I agree, on the Quarters! Low IS Long.

9. cowboy1

cowboy1
    from Austin TX

10. Pingar

Pingar

This is looking good!

11. ok end of winter and i have poison oak not happy. finally felt like hitting the garage. small update.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    its rattle can but it will do for the summer...

12. super rat racing

super rat racing

great thread! great job on the choptop,that pic of you n yer buddies is awesome,too much fun!

13. Retroline

Retroline

What's going to be final color choice?, the rattlecan maroon looks like a nice shade. Hope you're driving it now.

14. 6berry

6berry

im liking the build! im rockin the rattlecan too for now

15. sir_ely

sir_ely

love the stance....looking very pimp...can't wait to start on my business cpe.

16. odd that this came up today. not a driver yet but very close. i have sold my c-10 and i am dumping cash in it now. just picked up a gas tank today. and i am on full blown thrash mode now. i need to get some miles on it before santa maria. me and my club are thrashin on it now. i'm about to hit the garage now. and then another one on saturday. i will keep you all posted.and once again thanks everybody for the compliments this is my CAR as in the one. it wont be perfect but with a wife two kids.and zero play cash lately i am doing the best i can.

17. GEBHARD

GEBHARD
    from TX...

cant wait to see updates!.....go man go...

18. moffetkustoms

moffetkustoms
    from granby, mo

Glendale, you've got yourself one really nice ride. :cool: I too have a 50 Ply with choptop, complete Volare drivetrain and suspension. Sadly the car has been on the back burner for about 8 years now. You have inspired me. As soon as I get the new shop done the ply is coming out of the weather to get blessed as yours has. GREAT JOB and enjoy the ride with the family. :D

19. one more for the night crew.
    [​IMG]

20. ok last one i promise.i am just super excited about it.
    [​IMG]

21. Your plymouth is looking clean. Keep the progress coming. I want to see some more of this build.

22. thanks man. here is a pic of the seat bottom finished. i should have alot more on the car itself done this weekend.
    [​IMG]

23. So you do custom upholstery?

24. no my best friend does. this is his second set of seats he has ever done the first time doing vinyl.he is tryning to start a business. i think it's pretty amazing for being such a newbie at it!

25. I am actually very interested in him making me seat covers for both my rides. Looks great!

26. naki kid

naki kid

Love the roof chop.I have been toying with putting a steel roof back on my 52 Dodge coronet as I have never been happy with the carson style top I made.this was a 4door I extended the doors about 8".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    and 1 of the tail light.
    [​IMG]

27. nice!that is a tiny pic with the top on. i toyed with thoughts of making mine a lift off steel top.

28. naki kid

naki kid

That was a quick reply:) I am going to get rid of those side mirrors and replace with 4" round ones and put on a chrome front bumper. I had a custom dash in but have installed the original one back in it. this dodge has been on the road over here for about 4-5years now.I got the tail lights In a yard in Oklahoma City in 02 and carried them around the states in a suitcase while on a trip.best time of our lives. Ray.

29. got some work done today. the compressor is just sitting on the tank.
    [​IMG]
    the body work leaves alot to be desired that will come this winter.
    [​IMG]