Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage saturdaySaturdaySATURDAY! The NE Georgia Swap Meet is Saturday, May 7

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Brad54, May 3, 2011.

1. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

Oh it's that time again!
    The NE Georgia Swap Meet is this Saturday, May 7 at Lanier National Speedway in Braselton.

I was in Austin for the last one, but it was a good one! This month's should be even better.

Vendor set-up is 7am, gates open to the public at 8:30.
    Spaces are only $20 for as much space as you need... but please, one vendor per space. Last month we had 5 guys "share" a space with their trucks AND trailers. (and people wonder why show promoters get grumpy!)
    It's typically done by 2pm

Spectator entry is still only $3.

Directions:
    I-85 to Exit 129/Hwy. 53
    WEST on Hwy. 53
    4.5 miles, on the right hand side.

Frank's BBQ will be there serving breakfast and lunch, so don't waste your money at McDonald's on the way in.

If you'd like to be added to our monthly email reminder list, shoot me a message at: [email protected]

-Brad

2. SWIGJ

SWIGJ
    from JASPER GA

I'll be there with a truck load I just dug out of a North Ga. barn loft.

3. Very cool!

SWIGJ- any early Chevrolet stuff?

BTTT

4. SWIGJ

SWIGJ
    from JASPER GA

A few 57 pieces and a couple of vette dual point Dist. 56 Chev rear bumper. Also a couple of bumpers looks to be 30's Willys . Plus a bunch of stuff I don't know what it fits .

Last edited: May 5, 2011

5. Tell you what guys, Brad's swap is really taking off- lots of people coming to sell AND buy!