Register now to get rid of these ads!

Don's antique auto parts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldwagonlover, May 3, 2011.

1. oldwagonlover

oldwagonlover

Here is an update about Don who was robbed and shot at point blank range in the head with a high powered BB gun while at hisauto parts store.
    Don is doing well and back to his ole self - I called to check in on him today. Don told me what had happened and kicked me off the phone because he had a customer at his store.
    At any rate the two assaillants were apprehended and are now in jail awaiting a court date. Don was very proud to say that the Fremont detectives were on the case and did a great job catching the punks. Don is an invailable source of knowledge and parts.
    I am glad he didn't go out like he could have. I hope that Don will be around for a while to help of us all out with our car needs.
    Cheers,

Joe

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

cool!! good news

3. tommy v

tommy v

good to hear they got those guys , does any body got his # i need to ask him about a water pump

4. Von Franco

Von Franco

Thanks for the update.........

5. oldwagonlover

oldwagonlover

Don's antique auto parts (510)792-4390