Register now to get rid of these ads!

Metalshaping weekend in Southern Ontario

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kenb, Apr 24, 2011.

1. kenb

kenb
    Member Emeritus

Hey guys,

Just a quick note to let the HAMB crowd know that I'm going to be hosting another metalshaping weekend at my workshop located just north of Hamilton, Ontario, over the weekend of May 7 & 8, 2011. I've been doing this for a few years now with my buddies in the metalshaping crowd, but I thought I'd mention it at the HAMB as well this time around, as there are obviously quite a few people here with a keen interest in metalshaping as it applies to hot rod bodywork repairs and customization.

If you'd like to spend a weekend learning some of the basics of metalshaping, this is the time and place to do it. These events are all about sharing skills and information, as well as offering newcomers to the craft an opportunity to try out the equipment and learn some new skills at the same time. Both rookies and experienced metalshapers are welcome to attend.

I'm pretty sure that some of you guys here could teach the rest of us a thing or two about working with metal as well, so if you are local to the area and know your stuff, it would be a pleasure to have you over too.

If you'd like to join in on the fun, please post a reply to my event thread that's running in the "Events" forum over Allmetalshaping.com, so that I will have an accurate idea of who will be coming over. Maps to get here and other information will be added to the thread on Allmetalshaping.com as we get closer to the weekend of the event.

See:

http://www.allmetalshaping.com/showthread.php?t=3362

If you are not a member at Allmetalshaping yet, you will have to join the group and post an intro first to reply to my thread.

I'm looking forward to meeting some Southern Ontario HAMBers with an interest in metalshaping. Hope to see you there. :)

Ken

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  2. kenb

kenb
    Member Emeritus

Bttt....12 days to go!

3. kenb

kenb
    Member Emeritus

Bttt. I can almost hear those hammers bangin' already! :D

Ken

4. kenb

kenb
    Member Emeritus

Bttt!

I've managed to snag another HAMBer every time I've reposted this, so I'll bump this to the top once again. Come on out and learn some metalshaping techniques, and meet some new local fellow hod-rodder/metalshaper friends at the same time!

7 days to go guys, please reply to my thread on Allmetalshaping.com if you are interested:
    http://www.allmetalshaping.com/showthread.php?t=3362

Ken

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011

5. kenb

kenb
    Member Emeritus

Bttt, 4 days left! :D

6. gregsrt

gregsrt

Cool, wish I was closer. I would love to go to a workshop like that.

7. kenb

kenb
    Member Emeritus

BTTT. 72 hours left! :)

8. kenb

kenb
    Member Emeritus

Hey Guys,

Well, I guess it's last call before the meet starts at 9am tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to meeting the HAMBers who are dropping over to join us, it's looking like we're going to have a good time! :D

For the benefit of any Southern Ontario members who are seeing this post for the time, I'll leave the maps to get here posted on my thread over at Allmetalshaping.com for the rest of the weekend.

Cheers,
    Ken

Last edited: May 6, 2011