Register now to get rid of these ads!

man i am sick and tired of all these storms.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hartmen, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just take a look at how much of the worlds grain was destoryed in floods last year, the quake that destoryed a lot of Christchurch, New Zealand recently, the Quake/tsunami in Japan, big floods in Australia, and yup.
    Somethings up for sure, and the Mayan predictions and others have all said its all building up to 2012.
    Not that im into this doomsday stuff, my ol mom tells me she remembers them saying the world would end in 1966.
    Stay safe people, keep a little food and warm clothing aside.

2. I was a victim of the flood sorta? I took the peterbuilt to jonesboro ark yesterday to pick up a load of rice mill feed at the busch beer facility 68 miles from here. On the way I noticed the water was pretty high on 63 at Portia Ark. By the time I got loaded the 63 hwy flooded and was closed. I had to travel Hwy 67 south to bald knob then take hwy 167 north to cave city. Then hwy 230 east back to hwy 63 at black rock. It was 217 miles coming back. I saw a heap of folks fishing in the flood waters.:eek: And the 63 is still flooded and it is raining again. I know it could be far worse. There are lots of video & pictures at KAIT8.com.OldWolf

3. Fast Bill

Fast Bill

We haven't had measureable rain here since last September. South Texas is burning up. Watering restrictions in effect. So just think, it could be worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.