Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Triple AAA and Limeworks.......woohoo

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cruzr, Apr 29, 2011.

1. cruzr

cruzr

Anyone who doesnt have AAA premier should get it. It only costs 100 a year and what great service. My Coupe had starting issues, like it wouldnt start......I am to wiped out at my age{physical problems} to work on em anymore so i called AAA they flatbedded it to Limeworks, Limeworks fixed it in one day and i am back on the road. Cost of flatbed......zero. Anyway thanks Limeworks once again for keeping this old fart on the road every day,thats right every day i drive the Coupe.

2. AAA doesn't do me any good since I don't have a cell phone :D:D. Glad to see your up and running again Randy. On a side note I have parts buried all around south OC....... only one's I really remember is a 348 fuel pump in Irvine (in the 90's) and a chevy voltage regulator in El Toro. :eek:

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

1oldtimer there still are a few pay phones around, even a helpful person that would let you use theirs-of course if you are in the middle of nowhere looking for buried old parts that may be another story-AAA is worth having for most people

4. fleetside66

fleetside66

I got the Premier service, but the hot rod just refuses to break down. Damn!

5. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

We have it and Limey Steve is dreamy.

6. Dave Rondou

Dave Rondou

AAA, don't leave home without it. Limey Steve, great guy, great shop.

7. Dadstoy 2

Dadstoy 2

I have it also, but never used it.

8. duece

duece
    from australia

Limey Steve, Top bloke .Fantastic sense of humour. Loves a curry. Hates a beer! Need I say more.

9. I'm a parts pirate looking for my booty :D.......no. I mean I have fixed my cars on the side of the road and buried the old broken parts, but with all the new development going on they might not be in the ground anymore.