Register now to get rid of these ads!

Users Against Joseph Grey

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Ryan, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Hot Turkey

Hot Turkey

Did you guys get him?

2. adavis

adavis

No luck yet. I'm still buggin' the sheriff and investigator every week or so, but haven't gotten anywhere yet. I'm just waiting for an excuse to make a run to Texas though. I'll be getting in touch with everyone through PM's when I figure out a date and we'll see about meeting up at Joe's. I have to tell myself daily that he will get what's coming to him in the end....but man, its tough to wait.

3. Model A Mark

Model A Mark
    from dallas
    1. Holley 94 Group

can you even believe this guy, scams us, steals from us, and just lives there without a worry in the world.
    amazing to say the least.
    i still say ass whoopings rule

4. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

I have not delt with this guy but I can not imagine that he is still around and doing this stuff to people. Especially in Texas, I know this shit in NY would have been delt with soon but not legal like. But really I am surprised that he has not had his ass handed to him yet by someone out that way the balls that some people have is amazing. The sad thing is like many have said you are going to the proper authorities and yet nothing is being done. But if someone goes over to his house and opens up a can of whoop ass on him and takes their parts they will be the ones to go to jail and ASAP. Some shit is pretty fucked up with the legal systems. But unfortunately we have to obey them or we will be the ones doing time for ass whipes like this.

Good Luck guys and remember do the right thing and wait for the authorities .

5. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

You never know. There's a handful of guys on here that he nailed... but who's to say the list of people scammed isn't 4 or 5 times as many.

Maybe justice has been carried out by someone and we just haven't heard about it...

6. adavis

adavis

OK, so I contacted the Buna Beacon. Its the local newspaper out of Buna. I've got prices and info on a full page ad and I think it would be a good idea. I want to post every person's name, state, and amount lost in the ad as well as Joe's address and cell phone number. I will draw up a preliminary sketch of what the ad will look like. If everyone could please contact me with their information and whether or not they want to be in on this I'd appreciate it. I've spoken to a "collection agent" here locally that knows some people in Texas and will keep everyone posted on that front as well. I will try to send PM's to everyone that has contacted me regarding Mr. Grey, but if you know someone that hasn't spoken up yet please encourage them to get on board. The more people and higher dollar amount we can get on this ad the better. I'm looking at a FULL page ad so there will be plenty of room (I hope). I'll post again when I have more info. Thanks.

7. Model A Mark

Model A Mark
    from dallas
    1. Holley 94 Group

keep up the good work..
    im in

8. adavis

adavis

Well, I'm posting here to let everyone know that I, for one, have not given up on Mr. Grey and I don't intend on letting the piece of shit get away with it. It amazes me that so many of you that gave your money to a low life like Joe have now rolled over and given up. I took the time to find and call the local paper about running an ad, but only got one response when I posted my findings and a request for input and support. In fact, elwood007 and I seem to be the only two left who give a damn.
    I know that a lot of you who are involved personally or have just read this thread think its a losing battle, but there has to be SOME way to make Joe pay and save others out there from him. I added it up the other day and just from the people that PM'd/emailed me about their transactions with Joe he has stolen over $5000!!! And if you think about it, he got most of that in one week for doing nothing but lying about parts and sitting on his ass!
    I do believe that he will pay eventually, but I want to know that I did EVERYTHING I could to help the process and try to protect the other honest people here on the HAMB and other great sites. I live 1500 miles away and I've done everything short of flying there, and there are people he's screwed that live a couple hours away that have all but disappeared from this whole issue. Why doesn't someone just drive to his place and ask him "what the fuck"?! Shoot, I'll chip in for gas money!
    I hope that someone will eventually read this thread or here about our issues with Joe and have a way to resolve the problem. I think about it almost every day, and it frustrates me that all us honest people can't do anything to stop a thief even though we have proof. I won't forget, and I'll keep posting any and all info I find about this topic whenever I can. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please PM me.

9. Model A Mark

Model A Mark
    from dallas
    1. Holley 94 Group

i live 6 hour drive from him, and id drive there in a heart beat if i could get anyone to meet me.
    not scared of the punk by any meens, just want a wittness there so i wont be going to jail.
    i dont like joe at all, and if it was dark, id probly hurt him.
    do we have no one here thats been fucked by joe that has the balls to meet up with me ??
    im down for whatever.........

10. adavis

adavis

I know, Elwood007. Trust me, I'd be there in a second if I was anywhere closer.

11. jpizza5711

jpizza5711
    from pa.

did anyone pay with a post office money order.if you did the post office will go after them for mail fraud .it works many of the ebay frauds are gotten this way and they don't care where you live it is a fed case when you accept yheir money orders

12. Model A Mark

Model A Mark
    from dallas
    1. Holley 94 Group

13. adavis

adavis

walmart too. :(

14. RanceR

RanceR

Well its april 2011 and i wish i would have read this post before hand. my boss sent me down to buna to pick up wat was supposed to be a fresh rebuilt 235 i6 chevy. motor looked the part. all the goodies, thicksten alum 2 carb intake, matching valve cover, 2 rochesters, and a fenton split header. we live north of dallas and drove down on a sat morning to pick it up. 2300 cash in hand. got there and it was pouring down rain, couldnt really check much out. pulled the valve cover and looked to b fine. here it is almost a month later and tear it down just to make sure. its complete trash, boat anchor is all its good for.flat cam, scared lifters, scared crank under the bearings, #1 cylnder wall is was houned and new rings put in but the wall is rust pitted beyond repair. can not believe we fell for this guy. so just to let you all know he is back at it again and to stay away. know better now but that doest help being out 2k. have a bill of sale but wat good is it now. if neone knows how we can get this guy we are in.

WANTED: JOSEPH GREY 2188 FM253 BUNA,TX 77612

15. Model A Mark

Model A Mark
    from dallas
    1. Holley 94 Group

guy has some balls, i went to his house too, it was raining then too.
    got me for about 850.00
    and the list goes on and on..

16. adavis

adavis

Well, I contacted everyone I knew that had been ripped off by Mr. Grey and tried to get them to give any information they had regarding their encounter to an agent in Texas who is willing to take this thing on. That was a few months ago and not one single person was able to step up and give him anything to work with. I'm writing up my full statement with all the specific information of my $500 transaction with Joe and Capt. Bane is going to present it to the prosecutor. It really is too bad that none of the other guys on this thread were able to come up with anything to help the case, but maybe none of them really care any more. I've done everything I can from here in Washington to try and nail this guy so if this doesn't work I'll just have to wait till I get to Buna someday. Hopefully the next post I make on this thread will be one regarding Joe going to jail, but unfortunately it won't be because of help from any of the other victims.

17. Model A Mark

Model A Mark
    from dallas
    1. Holley 94 Group

yu know the sob is smart, like so many of us he left me with no real paper trail.
    i dont have anything solid to give the popo or id have already done it.
    i did talk to the detective last year, but i knew that was going no where.
    if you ever do wanna come down here, ill chip in on the gas and ill go to his house with yu.
    i truly hate the mf,er

18. Buzzard II

Buzzard II

New Jersey may be a POS state to live in, but there is no LEAD shortage here!

19. adavis

adavis

As much as I agree, I want to ask everyone to watch what they post on this or other threads regarding Joe grey. I want him to get what he deserves and have spent more time than I will admit thinking of ways to make that happen, but if guys start posting their ideas of what to do with Joe on the HAMB Ryan will be forced to kill the thread for legal reasons. If u have suggestions or opinions that are outside the law please don't post them on an established thread. Start a new thread about Joe and we'll all enjoy coming up with ways to skin that cat until the moderators kill the thread.

I personally know of 9 people that have contacted me directly to say thanks for saving them from Joe simply because they googled his name and these threads show up first, so please don't get them removed. Thanks.