Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods RAT ROD RUMBLE, Seymour, TN

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Country Gent, Apr 18, 2011.

1. rgdedge

rgdedge
    from East Tn

Im 4 miles from 411 but will not make it this year.:mad: It's a blast, y'all have fun.
    Tim

2. Might be a cool show but that's not the problem on the HAMB.
    Having RR in the title attracts the search spiders and before you know it,
    we are infested with R rodders who are damn hard to kill. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. MY wife and I will be there, this will be our 4th year we really enjoy this show......

4. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

Bullshit....

5. And you know this how?

Or are you just in denial?

6. sololobo

sololobo

Rat Rods Rule!! or something like that? Most of the hot rod world got over it but the public is still charmed by the little buggers. I do hear some great vibes abiut the event, may be the rat word will drop out some time? The Rod Rumble!! sounds cool. Rock on kids ~sololobo~

Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  7. moparrrat

moparrrat

dont be a weenie matt, come on down

8. 117harv

117harv

The word rat refering to Chevy big blocks and the word rod is everywhere here on the HAMB.:cool:

I have been to many a r-r labled show and find many traditional as well as customs in attendance. :)

9. PBR STREETGANG

PBR STREETGANG

Ill be there in my- almost fully not really traditional, exactly kinda sorta period correct, pre/post war- depends on the war- rusty high tech, 3 pedal, no fender, v8, 2 pot, west coast look, east coast theme, pro-anti, non conformist but yet generic,somewhat club affiliated , painted by ford, close to almost fully not fake patina, professionally shade tree built,soon to be high mileage,p.o.s. R-r, hot rod truck.

Its a good show.

If you are not an asshole, you'll probably have a great time.

10. ratster

ratster

i have pict to prove it too lol we did have a good time in the rain. you brought my merc roof down to me that day, again thanks!

11. BettyRumble

BettyRumble
    from Tennessee

See you Saturday ratster! Skwurl won't have his hot rod with him this year. He'll be bringin' his bike, and I'll have the wagon.

12. skwurl

skwurl

Yea so the rematch will have to wait. Unless you are now willing to admit defeat. It's only gettin faster I'm just sayin

13. ratster

ratster

no way man! i can't sleep without the rematch. betty you better drive it for him

14. BettyRumble

BettyRumble
    from Tennessee

He cooked the motor. Now it's only getting stronger.