Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Viva Las Vegas #14 Pictures

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CRUZN60, Apr 24, 2011.

1. CRUZN60

CRUZN60

I do not remember see any.
    Sorry.

2. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

3. x-shift

x-shift

CRUZN60 - Thanks for the great pics! We were there and still didn't see everything, as you pointed out to me in your photos. It's almost too much for one day! I appreciate that you did that much shooting, and won't criticize what was there and how it was presented, because my car WASN'T. Maybe I would feel different otherwise...

Builtforsin - Sorry you had to run into the "Nazi Betties" and the like. We actually laughed and joked with the TSA there, and were treated very well, cuffed jeans and all. It seems to be like everything else - there are those of us who have had fun (including dressing the part) forever, and respect one another, and get along, at car and music shows alike. Then there's the others, who are too cool to talk to us. That seems to be true in a lot more places than Vegas!

4. Great pics!

Time to get there again i think. Last time was in the year 2000.

Could not see any 1949-50 Desotos or Chryslers in your great pics.

VLV 2011 might be a goal for me.

5. U.K.ROADSTER

U.K.ROADSTER
    from Birmingham

I understand 1,000 cars were in attendance mate, So, if the organizers allowed under a dozen "questionable" cars in, who really cares. Do you? Also, when is the last time you attended VLV? :rolleyes:

6. CRUZN60

CRUZN60

I agree,
    If you don't like one of the cars just go to the next one.

7. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

Seems it's this way everywhere. That's what happens when the emphasis is on the lifestyle and not the cars. Acting hard and being an asshole is part of the act. Bet he wouldn't be looking so tough getting hauled off by the police after having assault charges filed against him.

Years ago I used to dress like the cuffed jeans crew because I was insecure with my knowledge of cars and I wanted to be taken seriously. Now it's just the opposite. People that meet me don't have any idea about my greaser past, and if any of the cuffed jeans crew wants to test my cred, I point to the car I built.

Lots of great pics from VLV, thanks for sharing them. I think this is how I'm going to enjoy this show, at my computer instead of with lifestylers

8. a-boy-named-sue

a-boy-named-sue

Thanks CRUZN60great pics! I found some bitchin photos of myself and friends in there. i.e. DoS cast...

9. Blown 61

Blown 61

What color is the dash in this car, and where do you get hub caps like that??

10. littlebrownjug

littlebrownjug

thanks for posting a picture of my car on page nine. My wife and i had a great time in vegas