Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Falcons done right?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by guiseart, Nov 20, 2005.

1. El Tano

El Tano

From Argentina...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And my proyect...

[​IMG]

2. falconizer_62

falconizer_62

3. HFKND1

HFKND1
    from Peoria, IL

A little something we have been working on that I thought lived up to the title of the thread.
    61' Falcon Gasser

<object height="240" width="400">

<embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/10150236713267065" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="240" width="400"></object>

4. Leadsled51

Leadsled51

Damn facebook....locked out the video! Here are a few shots of my '63 Falcon I bought off of fellow HAMB'er Fat Tire.....needs a few things to make it strip legal, but not too much! It's going to be a strip only car....nothing streetable about this one when I'm done!

Attached Files:

exterminator and Maverick Daddy like this.
  5. Argintine Falcons, Wish the USA was blessed with as many years with Round bodied Falcons!

6. mauro d-100

mauro d-100

HI TANO!
    good to see you showing your project here my friend!

7. Next weeks Speed Scene live show will feature Ford Falcons. As usual, I would like to use shots from HAMBers. Anyone mind if I grab shots from here?

8. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

I doubt you'd want to use shots of my rusty mess, but I wouldn't have any problem if you did.

-Dave

9. Ya know, all Falcons are cool. I'm gonna show alternatives to high buck low interest new stuff that can get good MPG and the Falcons did! HAMBERS just make 'em cool.

10. Man, I love those 67-68 Argentinian Falcons. Sure wish I could get my hands on one of those 67 grilles.

11. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

My daughter certainly thinks mine's cool:

[​IMG]

-Dave

12. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Hot rod Bob, I've got just a few of various projects I've got going around here on this thread and "doing Falcons right", but you are more than welcome to use them! If I can figure out this computer, I have a couple to post of my lovely psychotic of the species Judy putting the engine in her '62 wagon... Probably a world first for a Chanel cosmetics rep!

Attached Files:

13. Great. Thanks. Unless I hear from someone that says don't show mine, I will pull about 25 pics for next Tuesdays Speed Scene Live show.

I'll give photo credit for all I use.

14. falconeer

falconeer

Hey,
    ChuckU, i am like you. Would love to have a grille like the Argentine one in the pic. Wonder if it would fit in a 62-63? The Arg. Falcon looks wider?
    Butch Evans(Falconeer)
    Thomasville NC

15. If memory serves me, the Argie Falcon body was the same as the 62-63 USA cars. Later engines were different with a much different head set up. Like the Auzzie, they had a separate intake manifold, but the head is not interchangeable with the Auzzi or USA 6 bangers without modification. http://www.fordsix.com/ has some info on this.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  16. woodywagon1965r

woodywagon1965r

Hey Bob
    long time no talk feel free to use mine if you want
    Rock

Attached Files:

17. You betcha!!!!

18. Ronnie was one of the first to go 200+ MPH ina a current gasser. Loved watchin him run that car. He was the guy to beat old style or new. Gave me plenty to talk about from the tower for years.

19. Stan is a cool guy. Member of the SoCal Falcon Club. He says that car was a real A/FX car. Altered wheel base and all. He is a great fab man and has updated that car a bunch.

20. Hey Butch, been in touch with a couple of guys on here from down there. I'm hoping that it leads me to one of those grilles. It would look awesome in my custom 62.

21. Go to the Falcon owners site, http://tffn.net/ All that stuff is there. Aussi or Argi Falcon parts.

Assuies have some great engine stuff for the USA 6 bangers

22. Go to the Falcon owners site, http://tffn.net/ All that stuff is there. Aussi or Argi Falcon parts.

Aussies have some great engine stuff for the USA 6 bangers

23. baker97xj

baker97xj
    from Ohio

I worked on a complete build of my 1962 Ranchero over the winter to get it ready for my senior prom. I got it done and here it is at my high school prom.

[​IMG]

24. Cool, added the pic to the list for the show.

Thanks

25. falconeer

falconeer

26. thishero

thishero

Awesome!

27. baker97xj

baker97xj
    from Ohio

Thanks it took what seemed like forever to build it but it was well worth it, my prom date wanted to go in a newer corvette before she saw my Ranchero but as you can see the old 1962 Ranchero was way cooler than a corvette.

28. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

I just listened to the show, Bob. I liked it.

Did I pick up at the end that you were having some problems with the ol' ticker? I hope you're doing better.

-Dave

29. Playing with a couple of Falcons right now
    [​IMG]

30. Hey I saw a post just like this on Hub Garage!^^^

Cool trio of fine "birds"!!!