Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Cisco Texas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by GaryB1, Apr 27, 2011.

1. GaryB1

GaryB1

Hi all. My name is Gary and I have never posted on a forum before. I got laid off a while ago and have been driving my wife crazy so she got me my first projects. They aren't as cool as what I see here on the board, but the price was right. The first is a 1982 F100 Stepside. The other is a 1959 JC Higgins Flyteliner 26 inch boy's bike. I have stripped off the rust from the bike and am repainting it. In order to do this though, I told her I needed a workshop so I am also converting the garage. My dad said he has a couple of SnapOn tool chests with tools I can have, so I'm pretty happy with that. I am probably going to VoTech at the college in the Fall for a mechanical degree as jobs are few and far between around here. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say how much I enjoy the site.

2. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Good luck on your projects and your schooling. Welcome to the HAMB.

3. ZomBrian

ZomBrian
    from in IN

Hello from Indiana. I was born & raised in Abilene so I know how "boring" Texas can be when you no longer have a routine. I can't say much about the 82 F100 but I can tell you that Higgins needs more power than came stock!:D These were from a recently closed thread (cause bikes are Off Topic) from HAMBer povertyflats:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have fun. Read everything. Be careful!

4. loco_gringo

loco_gringo

Welcome from Victoria.

5. ragtop50

ragtop50
    from UK

Welcome to the H.A.M.B from across the pond.

6. Welcome aboard, very cool bikes!