Register now to get rid of these ads!

Proud MOM & WIFE joining ...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by coffeegirl, Apr 25, 2011.

1. coffeegirl

coffeegirl

I have some history with cars, as my husband & sons have been working on cars, talking about cars, going to car swap meets etc. all of my married life.

To me it is very rewarding to listen to our sons & their Dad talk about all of the dreams and how they are making what part for their car from scratch. Both of our sons are very inventive, both are excellent welders, thanks to my husband for teaching them when they were small.

We have been venders at the Portland Swap Meet for over 30 years, and look forward to meeting old friends, making new ones.

We (I) have a wonderful 64 Mercury Montery Breezeway, painted a colorful bright blue w/sparkles. we will be doing the interior this year I hope. My husband is working on the back ( secret) and several other cosmetic changes to the car.

We belong to a Merc Club, a wonderful group of like minded people who want to keep the large 60's era Merc's alive & well & SEEN !!!
    We have meetings each month, and seem to get new cars every month or so. We are up to about 16-17 cars. It looks so good when we are going to a place to eat.

Thanks for letting me join, Ruth ~ Coffee Girl

2. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

Welcome aboard from Nor Cal. I wouldn't be where I am today without the Love and Support of my wife.

3. PhilJohnson

PhilJohnson

Welcome to the HAMB!

4. No Cents

No Cents

Welcome from southern Indiana.

5. shadams

shadams

Cool, and welcome from the Texas Hill Country!!

6. Riva B.

Riva B.

Hello from Massachusetts.

7. Welcome to the H.A.M.B from Georgia.
    Scot

8. Welcome from Arkansas...

9. wkrman

wkrman

welcome from oklahoma

10. Welcome Ruth! Post some pics of your Merc!

11. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

Welcome Ruth nice intro