Register now to get rid of these ads!

Painting in Ventura, CA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 2Hep, Apr 24, 2011.

1. 2Hep

2Hep

Is there anybody out there that rents out their spray booth (Or garage/shop for that matter) during the weekends so I could paint my car and parts? I'm in Ventura and am looking forward to doing this myself. I have started prepping and removing parts to paint. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks-Brian

2. Noname38

Noname38

Depending on your circumstances the garage isn't a bad idea.

3. 2Hep

2Hep

Sadly I live in a apartment complex and currently all the deemed garages are taken... but my compressor and gun are on the waiting list... whenever that is. I just want to get this done now. The car is my daily and I need it during the week to get to and from work. SO that leaves me to just weekends

4. Noname38

Noname38

I'd like to think a HAMBER in the area would help you out and let you spray in their garage. Hope something works out for you.

5. 2Hep

2Hep

Started block sanding it down.... hope so too! Thx

6. Go into carquest on Thompson in Ventura talk to Steve at the paint counter he will be able to tell you who has a booth available and he has EVERYTHING you need paint wise. PM me if there is anything I can help with Im in Oxnard