Register now to get rid of these ads!

man i am sick and tired of all these storms.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hartmen, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hartmen

hartmen
    BANNED

lack of sleep and on top of that i cant even make it to my garage because the ground is so water soaked, flooded, muddy. shy..... i need some cheering up! i need to go to the gun range

2. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Amen. A tornado took out one of my company's offices last weekend and I spent all week in Raleigh getting inventory out and finding a new temporary location. Thank God no one was in the building when it was hit and no one was injured.

I just got through reading a 20 page lease contract and am off to Raleigh again tomorrow or Tuesday. Thankfully, we have good insurance and will suffer no real financial loss but it is a real PITA for now.

3. storm king

storm king

April showers bring May flowers, baby!
    I've got cars I need to move in and out of the shop here, too, and it is a deluge out there right now.
    HAPPY EASTER!

4. Stevie Nash

Stevie Nash

Just unseasonably cold here. Been that way for a month. Will spring ever come???

5. storm king

storm king

Let's see, for you, yes; about September, just in time for fall!;)

6. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

We had some storms around here recently, ground got waterlogged 10ft+ deep.

7. gands

gands
    from arkansas

Wired up electric fan, watched it rain...rewired the tach, watched it rain...relocated the coil, watched it rain...put in the new dash cluster, watched it rain...finally said to hell with this, walked in the rain to the house. Sitting on the couch watching it rain.

8. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

it's all upside down......................70+ here today......

9. dudley32

dudley32

Tornado hit here on the other side of town...the house my uncle used to live in was totally..destroyed...no one hurt there thank the Lord...

10. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

Nothing but rain and cold in the great Northeast. Almost the end of April and the trees are just starting to bud. I've only been able to get the 55 out twice and they were cut short to make it back home before it started pouring again. It's not looking real good for a long hot and dry summer here.

11. 61falcon

61falcon

20 of the last 22 days has rained here in cleveland and the forecast is rain until thursday.

12. damnfingers

damnfingers

And I'm having to water my yard because we haven't had rain in weeks (Mississippi Gulf Coast).

13. firemancooter

firemancooter

Tell me about it!!! Had a tornado damage 20 homes about 2 miles from my house. It was the same storm that tore up St Louis county and the Airport.

14. tbill

tbill
    from central ny

rich, atleast it quit snowin.......for now...lol

15. rickairmedic

rickairmedic

Oh I am in the garage ( its attatched ) :D. The pisser is my 62 Uni shortbed is out there in the yard and I cant get it in here :(.

Rick

16. chevyshack

chevyshack

Rain? Its dryer than hell down here. My grass looks like crap. Its been high 80's during the days and 60's at night. My trees all have their leaves now though. My big walnut tree just got its leaves over the past week. It was bald last weekend!

17. demmals7ytriht

demmals7ytriht
    from Speer lane

I know what you mean about the storms, looks like we got another round daily through Thurs, you were talking about going to the gun range, automatic weapon are more fun, it's over at Knob Creek till Oct, but watch this, it will make you feel better......
    Later,
    Billy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDcp9lBYYz0&feature=related

18. I feel the same way. 6 months of winter is horrible. We had one good day yesterday with clear skies, temps in the high 60's. I got the Crusty Cruiser out, took a spin down to the Bracket Races at Pacific Raceways. Seems everybody had the same idea, get out of the house, get the suntan lotion and hit the road. Put over 100 miles on the truck, ended up going to the circle track at Evergreen Speedway last night and watched 100 lap figure eight race as well as Vintage Coupes.
    Go figure, back to rain today.

19. dannyego

dannyego

Haha, yeah I bought a truck from executioner on here. Went to pick it up and buried it up to the axles in the swamp that was his side yard. I will probably get it out in June. Sorry about your lawn bro :)

20. dmikulec

dmikulec

I left work (near Radcliff) and headed home just as the first storms were rolling in Friday. Yeah, it hasn't stopped raining since. Getting ready to rain some more. :(

We've had tornado and severe storm warnings on our county all weekend.

21. jfg455

jfg455
    from NH

This winter is dragging on up here. should be in the 70's by now but it was snowing yesterday. At least it got to 60 today. It was windy enough to blow a pice of metal roofing off 2 days ago. Not a tornado but still odd for here

22. Junior Stock

Junior Stock

We'll take all that rain.
    Everything west of me is burnt up and I mean that literally.

23. hartmen

hartmen
    BANNED

yea im from elizabethtown. what junkyard is that in your album's? dmikulec.....they look familiar

24. hartmen

hartmen
    BANNED

im looking for some guns to buy....it seems like everytime i find one online and get ahold of the person selling the gun theyve sold it already. stinks. then ive tried selling one of mine since friday and had 6 no shows

25. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

This weekend was the first Saturday and Sunday since the snow melt that has been warm enough or not raining, to actually work in the yard. I'm like a month behind in yard and garage cleanup. Thankfully got alot done the past two days.

26. rickairmedic

rickairmedic

Yardwork . I am gonna need a hay baler by the time the rain stops . Grass is growing like crazy and yards to wet to get the tractor out without sinking . Only yard work I have gotten done yet was getting the Koi pond back into some kinda shape.

Rick

27. brandon

brandon

no rain last fall ....now we are having a record rainfall for april .......:rolleyes: going to finish building my boat dock out in front of my house , so the dogs can go for a boat ride:D

28. We're getting hammered with all this rain, hail & tornado's! Thinkin' about renting a place to park my car's while I use my shop to build a ark! A ark in Arkansas? Damn...
    Anyway, we were under the gun (two tornado warnings)earlier this afternoon and now another line of storms heading this way. Same thing for tomorrow, it's gettin' old...

29. dmikulec

dmikulec

Marion county... near Loretto. :cool:

30. PhilJohnson

PhilJohnson

I'm not a fan of rain myself. Last year all it seemed to do is rain, I hope this year isn't a repeat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.