Register now to get rid of these ads!

Welders ~Interesting new machine~

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by good_ol_boy, Apr 21, 2011.

1. ironpile

ironpile

Really now........is this for real,looks too good to be true,and you know what "They" say.

2. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

That does not say it's all USA parts though... and that's the sad part.

3. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

nope. only 70% has to be sourced here to pass as US made

4. hugh m

hugh m
    from ct.

All the experts and professors can give all their lessons, doesn't mean we should roll over and build our "70%" American hotrods using Chinamen crap to do it.

5. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

i'm sorry, but i'm not really sure what that means.

6. assembled and built in america are huge advertising "loopholes"! like buying a new toyota built right here in the usa, mmm! wonder why the parts are gonna be hard to get we didn't have any disasters here?

7. hartmen

hartmen
    BANNED

damn that video didnt help at all in my opinion. cheapo freakin machine that will break after 5minutes of using it.

8. kkustomz

kkustomz
    from Texas

It looks like a bunch of junk that really won't do a good job at anything

9. UNDR8D

UNDR8D
    from Ojai, CA

There's no fucking way you can make a nice TIG weld with an electrode the size of a cordless drill in your hand...pass

10. Bash'n'Weld

Bash'n'Weld

I would like to hear the opinions from people that have bought or used this tool in all its capacity. I think it's too easy to belittle a new product before it has been put thru its paces just because of where it is made (no, i am not affilliated with this company or product).

I know there's alot of hate for this before it has been proven/dis-proven, i would like to hear the low down from someone in the sheetmetal and/or engineering business who may have had a chance to use this unit.

Although I tend to agree that the filler rod could be alot thinner,I'm interested in informed judgement.;)