Register now to get rid of these ads!

Kevan sledge just got ripped off

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by magoozi, Apr 6, 2011.

1. hudsonjoe49

hudsonjoe49

Hey Kevan, I just wanted to let you know that your edmunds valve covers just had some breakfast and they are now watching cartoons and they keep asking me when daddy is going to be here.

Things are gettin better, Love you man
    Hudson Joe.

2. hudsonjoe49

hudsonjoe49

I know I sound crazy, but you have to treat your speed equipment like your first born. Because, when there gone there gone. Me and Kevan have had good ideas. All us hambers need to mark and take all pictures of all valuable speed equipment. Use a punch and a hammer and mark all your stuff with a birth date, or identifying mark that you can prove. And take any and all pictures. Also have your car appraised and insured and if anything happens to it you won't have a total loss. Yeah your one and only special car will be gone but you will have some funds to start over. I have been victim to theft and it sucks, that's why I moved out of Fontana. They stole a zephyr intake, moon fuel tanks, metal working tools, stewart warner gauges, 2 aircraft seats, restraints, the list goes on. Don't be a victim there are alot of tweakers out there, and maybe right next door to you. Hope this helps. Oh yeah and most important, we need to start a stolen section on the HAMB. Take care everybody and keep the garages locked and guns cocked.

3. Cshabang

Cshabang

TTT for Kevan. Glad its getting better, Hope it all makes it home. Im with Joe, start making stuff and taking photos...

4. vonpahrkur

vonpahrkur

Good idea buddy! Glad the stuff is trickling in! Hopefully the dam brakes soon and the rest of it floods in!

5. Sledge

Sledge
    from Nor Cal

hahahaha funny shit! Tell them daddy loves them and their brother 2 deuce Manny is anxious to play again.

6. LaidoutRivi63

LaidoutRivi63

This is the kind of tone all these threads should end in!

7. Glad your things are coming home. The tweeker crowd around here love vacant houses. They move in, Turn on the utilities and sit there while you try to get them out. There is a woman I know of that holds the tweeker squatter record. She has been in the house for over 3 years. The old guy that owns it is from another state and can't get rid of her. He screwed up the eviction and now she is looking for "relocation" money.

If they show up.. Get them out as fast as you can.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  8. Fenders

Fenders

They would move her out in a wooden box in my book...

"All us hambers need to mark and take all pictures of all valuable speed equipment."
    What Hudson said -- and it goes for ALL the valuables in your house.

9. Hudson Joe....You used to live in Fontucky ??? :eek: How you doin bro?

10. poofus1929

poofus1929
    from So Cal

Glad this story is starting to have a happy ending. These are some bold tweekers going back for more. I hope they catch the scumbags.

11. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Glad to hear stuff is coming back home.

Tweekers, they should be sprayed with wild hog pheromones, then turned loose in the Texas woods.

12. 117harv

117harv

Have base ball bat and a bad attitude, will travel:D.

I have also been the victim of vintage parts theft, i feel your pain. Good to hear some of your stuff is finding it's way back to you, hopefully ALL of it will.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  13. bobby_Socks

bobby_Socks
    from ǑǃƕǑ

glad to hear that your items are coming back home and hope you get it all back.

14. 53chevy

53chevy

Kevan, All I want to know is, did the two midgets make it in one piece? What's sad is that part of Riverside is an old historical area and has some really cool houses, too bad. One of the reasons I can't wait to finish school and get back to Ventura!!!!

Ken

15. magoozi

magoozi
    from san diego

Two bad you cant post the mug shots of those two tweekers, so we can all help to look for them , kinda like the hamb most wanted. When I was in Austin at the roundup, me and Marky were cracking up because they have this little newspaper at all the licor stores that has pictures of all the tweekers the cops bust every week.

16. Hot Rods Ta Hell

Hot Rods Ta Hell

Good to hear he's getting at least some of his stuff back!
    Have you guys looked for the clothing in vintage clothing stores/boutiques?
    Makes me wonder if we should all be locking up our expensive/small parts (gauges, etc.) in safes.

17. magoozi

magoozi
    from san diego

I would look in the tweeker's grilfriend's closet, I bet you most the stuff is there.

18. 1971BB427

1971BB427
    from Oregon

Glad to hear the parts are returned, and even better that some of these A holes have been caught. Only thing better would be all of the stuff back, and all of the tweakers beaten to a pulp.

19. F those carpet pissers. You should wait in the house til the others come back and put the blast on them. It's good to hear sone of the goods are back and a few of the dooshes are caught. Hopefully the legal system is a bit more strict out there than it is here. If it happened in Cleveland they would get probation for sure.

20. Sledge

Sledge
    from Nor Cal

He thinks the carpet pissers did this?

21. Lotek_Racing

Lotek_Racing

I thought it was the Chinaman dude. :D

22. Sledge

Sledge
    from Nor Cal

Dude, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian American please.

23. Sledge

Sledge
    from Nor Cal

The Riverside PD arrested the main two thieves involved late yesterday so hopefully more stuff will surface soon! I'm finally having a few drinks tonight trying to get my mind off this shit. Feelin good right now regardless of all the BS! Cheers to all my fellow HAMB buddies!!!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2011
  24. rld14

rld14

Glad to hear they got arrested, good stuff. Hope you guys get everything back!

25. poofus1929

poofus1929
    from So Cal

F'ing a dude. Great news. Make sure full charges get pressed against these tweekers. I hope you get all your stuff back.

26. SlmLrd

SlmLrd
    from DAGO

27. I am the walrus?

28. spiderdeville

spiderdeville
    from BOGOTA,NJ

the california tweek craze ...never ends

29. nolly

nolly

'Nomenclature'!!?:eek: Wow! The tweakers obviously didn't take your Thesaurus!!:p
    Stoked some of your stuff has started to come back!!:cool:

30. 100% Matt

100% Matt

"No one is talking to you Donny!!" lol