Register now to get rid of these ads!

my 1947 dodge need help

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by SCO, Mar 18, 2011.

1. SCO

SCO
    from PA

hello everyone I have a 1947 dodge 4 door sedan iam looking for seats or seat covers

2. R and S HotRods

R and S HotRods
    from Hell

read the sticky ... It will help you ...

3. olskool37

olskool37

yeah..thats the way to help a guy out...instead.. try this

Well here is a website that has some options if youre looking to order a set....

http://www.automotiveinteriors.com/seatcovers.htm

then, you say something like:

The HAMB is a great place to find help and answers to most questions, cuz there are alot of friendly folks on here willing to share their knowledge and to help others with there builds... However it helps us by knowing a little bit about what your working on, and what you plan to do with that '47 Dodge... so share a bit about the car, maybe even tell them what you do for a living

see was that too hard....

*shakes head*

4. olskool37

olskool37

like tell 'em about the muscle cars youve played with in yer younger days, and the metal fabrication you've been doing on 6 figure handrailing jobs, instal travel like Cali n such

oh.. an' heres some pics of your ride I had on file..... 'they' like pics too
    its when we was chillin' down at the Garage, Big Al(ratwrench38) had his '54..so i brought out the '47 n lined 'em up

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2011