Register now to get rid of these ads!

New 2005 Paso Thread

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Comet, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Will do Renee, we will be at the A&W on Friday evening, we are staying in S.L.O. :D

2. CalifCarl

CalifCarl

Gas prices were $2.55 to $2.65 this morning. I really think they are going to try and jab us to close to or at $3.00 by Memorial Day weekend. Just a guess.

3. 4woody

4woody

2 Questions:
    1. What time Friday at the Gilroy Walmart?
    2. Just in case Friday isn't a go for some of us, what about a Saturday
    caravan as well- same meeting spot??

4. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

I'm getting the Merc prepped for Paso right now....

Baron von Mike and a fellow Vulture helped me pull the tired flathead last night:
    (Thanks fellers)

5. dehudso

dehudso

Ok, so Morgan hill.
    Friday?
    Saturday?
    Where?

6. yorgatron

yorgatron
    Member Emeritus

you aren't gonna do that "could someone help me put my engine back in the car on wednesday night before paso until 4 o'clock in the morning" thing again,are you?
    BTW you still owe me some cookies...:rolleyes:

7. Count on it, George. :)

8. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

Come on fellas!
    Burning the midnight oil with bad lighting an Taiwan tools- What could be better?? ;-)

George- I owe you cookies (from the wife), and your getting a free entry into the Asphalt Invitational for sure!

9. randy

randy

Hey, speaking of burning oil... Yorg, you taking a car to Paso? Is the Olds back on 4 wheels?

If you start burning midnight oil on the Olds NOW, you might still be able to help Jive the night before Paso.

If you need help on something, just say the word. Really. Dave owes, I owe, & there are enough people that'd turn a wrench on your stuff that it could get done.

-r

10. barefoot

barefoot

so it
    Gilroy or Morgan Hill on Friday what time?

11. Gilroy....Costco Parking Lot (they have a gas station too, but you gotta be a member, but I am, so it don't really matter.....Oh, and I work there too)

How does 11am onwards....depart at 12 noon sound??? :rolleyes:

Dave

12. LIMEY

LIMEY

Oh how i wish i could be there! .......i live so so far away :-(

Is Ratboy going to make it, no excuse's Ted.

13. Don't worry Kev, we will e-mail you LOT'S of pictures to make you fell like your there :eek:)

Dave

14. barefoot

barefoot

10-11 is good, let me know when it's closer to the show and we can all meet and caravan. I can have my wife drive a truck with some tools if anyone needs them along the way.

15. k-member

k-member

Wooh Doggies, at almost 3 bucks a gallon and a litlle over 1000 miles one way, for me anyway, I hope it's worth it. But then again, every time I put something new together, I have a habit of taking it out on a long reliability run. This should be a good one. Last one we put together, we took it to B-villle in 98, with very few problems...except for comming back(but that's another story). If I leave at 9pm on Thursday I should arive about 6pm on Friday.

16. Sweet!
    Gilroy- 11-12pm costco.

I guess thats that.

17. LIL' AL

LIL' AL
    from RENO

Hey guys,I'm thinking of driving my R-V down so's we got a place to crash iffin' it gets nasty. I could haul tools and stuff for all you with "small" cars. I'll be talking to Goerge and a few others as time gets close. Also to the "Falcon" boy,way to step on yer' d__k! Ass-whippin's suck!! Warned!! AL

18. Sorted....sadly I'm gonna be taking the 'daily driver' as well..Oh well.....

Dave

19. Sean

Sean

From past trips, I would say 10:00am.

Mart (Mart's Real Hot Rods) spent 4 hours in Morgan Hill with us one year on the side of 101. He is a TROOPER! I hope he comes back and hangs out with us someday. Mart, I promise that Sam has all of his ignition issues worked out!

The earlier the better, really....plus, that's more time in town. "Steaken all the kewl spots at A&W"

20. dehudso

dehudso

Friday, correct?

21. RocketDaemon

RocketDaemon
    from Sweden

this is not a forum for narrowmindness....

22. OK Sean....we will go for 10am....you guys can come over here 1st & we can head down together, or just meet you there...It takes 30 mins door to door from here.

Dave

23. Oh yes.....

Friday morning....

10am..moved the time up a little following Sean's heads up.

Dave

24. Ok 10:00am, I'm gonna set the damn alarm clock for like seven O'clock! God Damn! it'll be worth it.

25. My Dad wants to go but he'll be taking his euro shit box along with gas, oil, ect. so try not to be to hard on him guys! ;)

26. I'm taking my korean shit box...tell him not to feel too bad.

17 months old, 40,000+ miles...been washed once! :D

Dave

27. torpedo8

torpedo8
    BANNED
    from hell

as i can tell, now that everyone has calmed down, mabe yer all still pissed, or not, whatever, each and everyone of us are narrow minded in one way or another, admit it or not.

im not here to fight with you guys, i just want to build cars, drive fast and enjoy life. and this place is great for suggestions and so fourth.

dont matter if you have 36 posts or 3,600 posts, ideas and help can come from anywhere at anytime, from the narrow minded or the open minded.

next time ill try to keep my posts just about cars so that i wont hurt anyones "feelings":D

lets let by gones be by gones, but if yer still pissed, do what you gotta do!

and btw... my falcon aint fucking pink! :p

http://lemanz.net/animations/MVC-872W.MPG

28. OK TOUGH GUY!!!!!sounds like you are realizing you put your foot in your mouth and you are trying to pull it back out. Oh by the way I checked out you sight and if I lived where you live I would watch my ass about talking shit about the gay community.

29. torpedo8

torpedo8
    BANNED
    from hell

gay community? i aint even gonna touch that, this area is a prodominate meth land (it sucks but they sell broken cars cheap)

and honestly i just realize that this place is not what im used to, so to keep the info in the positive ill just keep shit like that off the threads, think what you want

30. Ok now all the drama is done. everybody has said what they said now it's over! I don't want to have to start a third paso thread, if want to bitch each other out do it in another place, i don't give a fuck, but just don't do it here!