Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone near Bacliff Texas?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by axeman39, Apr 12, 2011.

1. axeman39

axeman39
    from Saco Maine

I need a huge favor, I am in the process of buying 3 1960s chevy bed sides [fenders] from a guy in Bacliff, I need some one to go pick them up and stash them for me until I can get one of the Hamb transporters to deliver them to me in Maine, This could take a month or so before there is a truck coming my way, any help is much appreciated! shoot me a pm if you can help.

2. spinout

spinout
    from Dallas, TX

Bacliff is SE of Houston, guys.

3. axeman39

axeman39
    from Saco Maine

Yeah its about half way between Houston and Galveston.

4. houston54

houston54

I hope you have recent picts of those fenders as good metal does not last long in that environment (Gulf Coast salt air + chemical refinery pollution)

I would offer to help but Bacliff is way outside my stomping grounds.

5. axeman39

axeman39
    from Saco Maine

I have recent pics of the parts, they are not perfect but they are way better than anything from around here. You sure you don't want to pick em up for me, I'll pay for the gas and beer! ;)

6. *A.J.*

*A.J.*

We're talking about fenders only right? As long as they're not complete beds I can help out. I wouldnt be able to get over that way until Thursday or Friday though.

7. jetcycles

jetcycles

I've got a 15x40 storage at Beltway 8 and Spencer you can throw them in if you don't have room at the house. Text me for the combination if you need it. I can possibly pick them up this saturday morning but that comes with some risk. . .I would need 1 week notification before they were picked up from me as i travel the country for work and I'm not always available.

8. *A.J.*

*A.J.*

Thanks Trice. LeahAnne might put my pillow in the dog house next to those fenders if they were there too long! Lol. How's the deluxe coming?

9. I can help with storage if need be, I am right off I-45 and Eldorado.

10. jetcycles

jetcycles

slowly but surely, hope to have it on the road before our wedding in october!

Can we get confirmation from the OP that these are scheduled to be picked up? Between Tim, AJ, and myself it looks like he's covered but. . .this thread doesn't specify.

11. *A.J.*

*A.J.*

Axeman pm'd the other day. Says he'll get back to me when he confirms everything with the seller.

Trice, when I hear from the axeman I'll let you know. If you're out of town I've got Tim's number. The power of the H.A.M.B.!!!