Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Australian Show - Kurri Nostalgia Festival

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 49CadiClubCoupe, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Hi Hambers

I would like to be able to post replies to technical questions, unfortunately my knowledge is no where near as good as some of the brainiac's on here. I tend to be the one asking the questions and not answering them!

To make up for this a bit, and to hopefully give some enjoyment back I thought I would post some pics from a show I went to today and I will post others in the future. Unfortunately I was late there and a lot of cars had left early due to the crap weather.

Anyways there was still some cool stuff there - hope you enjoy the pic's. I am inspired and my aim is to have my car finished so it can attend this show in two years time. Its a fair while away, but I think it will take that long to do it properly.

I am a bulk posting virgin, so hopefully this will work ok and the photos will end up on the site, somehow!

Cheers

http://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff510/Chief012/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ20

2. striper

striper

[​IMG]

If you hover your cursor over the pic in photobucket you get a list of codes below. Go down to the IMG code and click on it. That will copy the pic. Then just paste it in your post.

Nice classics at that show.

3. Thanks Striper - A eureka moment, now I get it!!

I enjoyed seeing your build too, its a ripper!

4. Another one from the show, Cusso Bill's 5 window blown y block
    [​IMG]

5. thanks Steve,...I am guessing this is one of the one's I missed because I was late,.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

6. I got there about 8.30, Tony and the boys must have arrived about 10am.

7. I was on my way back from Melbourne so didnt get there till about 2-2.30pm...I knew I was in trouble when I started to see cars coming back down the freeway from about Calga

Next year,..I will be early

8. rodl

rodl

Greeting from Banana Bending Country - it's the old saying - going to a swap meet or show - gotta get yours outa bed early!! Like your pix. I posted some details about a drive n jive we had a coupla weeks ago - check it out - koagoldcoast.com.au - recent events.
    RodL

9. 1956Ford

1956Ford

:DThundah from Downunda,,, Noice

10. junkmn

junkmn
    from melbourne

Awsome pics! thanks for posting, that 57 Nomad is just awsome! and that olds just stands for pure rock'n roll!

11. Thanks for the feedback, glad you like them.

rodl good picks too looks like a great turnout!

junkmn, very nice nomad, nicer el camino and I could have shot that olds all day - it was wicked

12. sololobo

sololobo

Thanx for the pix, some nice artsy shots man. That 58 Olds is really sweet! Betty Boop is a little naughty in the buff!! That 59 Ford retractable looks spot on also. You see why I love them red/white 59 Fords, shown here with my brother 2nd chance, Gary, before he sold the ol girl to me. ~sololobo~

Attached Files:

13. Thanks sololobo cool cars make it a lot easier to take cool shots :) Dont ask me to take a cool shot of a Toyota! :)

Great wagon, red and white and a two door - great combo